- Food and Cooking
Fairy Cupcake Ideas
Learn How To Make Fairy Cupcakes For Girls Birthday Parties
One of the things I love the most are fairies and magical things. I was just playing around the kitchen and I wanted to try to bake Fairy Cupcakes for my daughter. Here I will share with you my recipe and my ideas on how to make your own fairy cupcakes at home.
This time I made my fairy cupcakes with Tinkerbell cake decorations, but you can use any fairy decorations.
Photo Credit: Andrea Berrios
The Cupcake Club on Squidoo is an ever-growing collection of the best cupcake recipes ever. You can make pages for your favorite cupcakes (and even earn money from them). Click the big cupcake you see at the right to learn more and get started.
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Yields: It Makes 24 Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- * Preheat oven to 350F. Place liners in 2-12 cup muffin tins.
- * In a large bowl, whisk together cocoa, flour, white sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt until thoroughly mixed.
- * In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, water, buttermilk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- * Whisk into flour mixture until all of the ingredients are mixed in and no streaks of flour remain. Add in optional mini chocolate chips, if using.
- * Fill muffin cups evenly with the prepared batter.
- * Bake at 350F for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, or with only a few crumbs.
- * Remove cupcakes from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
Tinkerbell Fairy Cupcakes
Easy Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Video
It's an instant Disney Fairies party, with a bright 3-tier cupcake stand, fun decorative topper, colorful baking cups and Fun Pix. Cupscapes Cupcake Stand Kit
* Bake delicious cupcakes or muffins in only 5 minutes
* Easy to use and safe for even the youngest baker
* Recipe book included
* Compatible with any store bought cupcake mix
* Uses standard mini-cupcake paper wrappers
Tinkerbell Fairy Cupcake Toppers
Beautiful Tinkerbell Fairy Cupcakes
Photo Credit: Amy Dotson
Cute Fairy Cupcakes For Girls Party
Where else can you find The Cupcake Club? - Our blog, HQ on Squidoo and Facebook Fan Club.
- The Cupcake Club: The Blog
For even more cupcake ideas.
- The Cupcake Club: Facebook Fan Club
This is where we have all our tasty discussions, weekly celebrations, and share our lenses back and forth.
- The Cupcake Club: Make your own cupcake page on Squidoo
Where you can go to make your next cupcake page for the club. For free.
Continue the enchanted theme and fun with treats topped with Tinker Bell Party Toppers. Hand painted plastic is great on cupcakes, brownies, cakes and other treats.
Fairy Cupcake Dessert Design Kit - Super cute Fairy Cupcake Birthday Kit
The super cute Tinkerbell Fairy Dessert Kit is perfect for sleepover, birthday parties or just to have some fun in the kitchen with your little ones. Create amazing baking projects with this fairy cupcake dessert kit.
Disney Fairies : 12 Dessert designs - just peel and place! Edible decals for easy treat decorating ALSO Tinkerbell Cupcake Party pack includes 24 cupcakes and 24 picks.