- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Family Recipes: Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Baking Banana Bread
Celebrating the holidays and easy-to-make holiday recipes go hand in hand, especially if you are in the mood for some homemade banana nut bread a family recipe.
When you are searching for some of the most delicious and easy-to-make recipes, the wonderful scents and tempting tastes of homemade banana nut bread is one of the first to be considered around these parts.
Whether you are celebrating a holiday occasion such as Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, the sweet warmth of this banana nut bread will please just about anyone!
Dessert Bread Cookbooks
You can learn various ways to make banana bread at home when you have a good cookbook. If you have your mouth and heart set for this particular treat, you may want to find even more mouthwatering recipes that you can make at home. If you love to make these little loaves for gift giving, having a resourceful cookbook is a must.
For instance, the Banana Bread Recipes: Because There's More Than One Way To Enjoy This Classic Loaf. (Quick & Easy Recipes) cookbook looks very promising. Imagine making all sorts of different types of breads you can make to give as gift. Make several different flavors and create a sampler gift. On the other hand, you may want to make this kind of banana bread this time and another recipe at another time. It's all up to you.
Granny's Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 2 to 3 loaves depending on pan size and fill level
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
A Delicious Suggestion
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, while using a large bowl and mixer you will blend together the 2 eggs, 3 - medium ripe bananas, 1/4 - cup milk, 1/4 - cup oil and 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract at medium speed for about 15 seconds until the mixture is smooth.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients of 2 - cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 - cup white sugar, 1 - Tablespoon baking powder, 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 - teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg into a separate bowl and combine thoroughly. Make a small well in the middle of the dry ingredients with your fist and then pour the banana mixture into this well; mix just enough to moisten the dry mixture. Add the 1/2 to 1 - cup chopped pecans or walnuts until mixed well.
- Spread this banana nut bread mixture into a greased 9x5x3 or loaf pan and then bake the bread at 350 degrees for one hour or until done, depending on the temperature of the oven. When using a 5x3x2 loaf pan, bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until done
Homemade Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Things to Remember
- When using a 9x5x3 loaf pan bake the bread at 350 degrees for one hour or until done, depending on the temperature of the oven.
- When using a 5x3x2 loaf pan, bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until done.
The Recipe is in the Pan
Bake Bread in Loaf Pans
When you bake bread in loaf pans they are so much easier to make several at one time which, saves you time and money. Small loaf pans are best for making sweet cake treats for giving as gift ideas to others.
Finding just the right loaf pans is not difficult today. However, you do want something that will last a long time, while helping you produce some mouthwatering bread recipes. You can find them in sets of two or more as well as in specialty themes such as this lovely ceramic recipe loaf pan featuring a banana bread recipe inside the pan. I like the way it looks and, I think it will make a wonderful gift idea as well.
A Loaf of Sweet Bread
Sweet Bread Ready-to-Go
When you are in a hurry, do not have the ingredients, means or inclination for baking bread, you can always shop for it as sweet bread ready-to-go. There are various types and flavors of breads from which you may choose to eat at home or give as gift ideas. For instance, Beckeys banana nut bread comes in a 1 pound loaf that looks delicious and oh so nutty.
The Scent of Banana Nut Bread
The scent of banana nut bread can bring a smile to the face, a lick to the lip as well fond memories. It can bring back memories of visiting grandparents. It can also cheer you up, or even make you hungrier for such a delicious sweet bread. I love scented candles. I think this banana nut bread scented candle is a great idea. It will also make a sweet gift idea.
Yummy Aleart: Homemade Banana Nut Bread
Homemade Banana Bread Ideas
- This is a simple and easy banana nut bread recipe that is very good, you may want to serve it along with coffee or hot cocoa.
- Banana nut bread for the holidays goes great with just about any other holiday dish you may serve.
- Wrap up a loaf as a small gift to a neighbor!
More Recipe Ideas
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe
This easy Banana nut bread is a simple to create quick bread recipe. No waiting for dough to rise. Quick breads are well known for their simplicity. Pull the loaves out of the oven when the baking is
- 5 Delicious Banana Nut Bread Recipes
Banana nut bread recipes have been around for a long, long time. A favorite among many families. They are easy to prepare and are very nutritious, so much so that some overlook the important health benefits associated with bananas. Bananas are...
- Online Recipe Collection
Here you will find all sorts of different recipes including transcribed recipes from yellowed papers from our family favorite recipes...
- World's Best Banana Nut Bread Recipe EVER!!
A very moist and wonderfully aromatic sweet bread recipe that will make your whole house smell like Grandma's.
- Real Simple, Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Banana Nut Bread is simple to make. Browse this post on how to make banana nut bread and start making your own right away.
- Mothers Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This is my mother's cream cheese pound cake recipe. I think she got it from Aunt Doris. They are always trading recipes so, I'm...
- Old Fashioned Banana Nut Bread Recipe
If your interested in breads! I really suggest banana nut bread, and this recipe is amazing! I handed this out for Christmas last year and everyone loved it! Keep reading for the recipe.
- Jalopy's Famous Banana Nut Bread Recipe
You will need the following items: · ¼ tsp. Ronrico Rum Silver (**Will Burn Off During Cooking ~ Only For Flavor Enhancement**) · ¼ tsp. of Danncy Pure Vanilla · 3 lg. Organic Ripe Bananas (4 med.) · ½ cup (8 TBSP) 365 Sweet Cream...
- My Grandmother's Banana Nut Bread
Grandmothers are special people. My grandmother was extraordinary, at least, to me. She did all the jobs of a woman in her era and yet still worked outside the home as a teacher, a librarian and a minister's wife. She was forever in school getting...
- Five Great Nut Bread Recipes
Quick breads and nut breads are no knead, no fuss and easy to make from scratch. Here are recipes for banana bread, lemon poppy seed bread, apple walnut bread and more!
- Banana Nut Bread
Easy to make Banana Bread - no electric mixer etc necessary. Makes good use of overripe bananas. Tasty and nutritious.