Fast And Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Try My Fast & Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Have you ever tried a Vegetable Lasagna Recipe?
Lasagna is popular with all age groups but kids and teens really go for it in a big way. Let the teens cook it themselves.
With healthy vegetables and the richness of cheese, this lasagna will go a long way when served just with salad and some crusty bread.
Convert Cooking Weights and Measures
- Cooking Ingredients Conversion (Online Units Converter)
Instant ingredients conversion online. Conversion between weight and volume units where you can instantly convert from lbs to oz, from gallons to kilograms and more
- 1 pkg. uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 qt. your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 2 -3 c. chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 c. water
- 2 -3 coarsely grated carrots
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease a 9 x 13 lasagna pan and pour about 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the dish.
- 3. Mix together ricotta, Mozzarella, spinach, carrots, salt, oregano, pepper.
- 4. Cover the bottom of the lasagna pan with 1 layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, overlapping the strips slightly.
- 5. Add half of the cheese mixture and spread almost to the edges of the pan.
- 6. Repeat with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce and the rest of the cheese mixture.
- 7. Top with another layer of noodles and the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- 8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and more Mozzarella cheese, if desired.
- 9. Carefully pour water around the edges of the lasagna and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- 10. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes.
© 2011 Susanna Duffy