EASY BAKED FETTUCCINE RECIPE DIRECTIONS
Here is a great tasting Baked Fettuccine Recipe that everyone in your home will love! Cook this Baked Fettuccine for a quick dinner dish! Easy to make and tastes great, you will love this recipe for Baked Fettuccine. Check out the recipe videos to learn even easier Baked Fettuccine recipes to fix!
I hope you enjoy the great taste of this Baked Fettuccine Recipe. Come back and leave a comment below and don't forget to print it out to include in your recipes!
Why I Like This Recipe!
When I was growing up, my mother was French so we rarely, if ever had Italian Food. I had my first exposure to Italian food at a restaurant called Cassanos in Ohio. It was a taste that I will never forget. They put salt on their pizza crust and their fettuccine was the best I had ever eaten. This is a tribute to Cassanos. Even though it is not as good, I have learned to make a pretty "mean" baked fettuccine with this recipe. I hope you enjoy this website - Please comment below and tell me you like this recipe!
A very quick and simple pasta dishes that your whole family will love. Make it often when you have worked all day and want a nice home cooked meal for dinner. A huge family favorite in any home.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Yields: 6
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 box fettuccini noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (red or white
- your choice)
- 1 8 oz bag shredded cheese
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1. Brown the hamburger in a pan
- 2. Cook the fettucini noodles using the instructions on the box.
- 3. Heat your oven to 425.
- 4. When the hamburger has been browned, mix in the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. Simmer on low - warm.
- 5. Continue to stir mixture.
- 6. Drain the fettucine and return it to the pan. Cover the meat mixture over the fettucine and stir well.
- 7. Spoon the pasta into a non-greased pan and spread out evenly. Cover with shredded cheese (your choice) and bake in pan for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Don't let the cheese get too hard or burnt.
- 8. Use a spatula to separate and serve.
The Top 30 Pasta Recipies - All in one easy to read book!
Think you've heard of every pasta recipe out there? Think again!
This book contains 30 of the best pasta recipes on the market and is your guide to becoming Italian, even though you were not born there!