jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite personal recipe for a meal?

1. dorothy0328 profile image77
    dorothy0328posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite personal recipe for a meal?

2. nycgrl profile image79
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

Anything that I can make in the crock pot (slow cooker).  Its so easy to just leave it all cooking in there without me having to do much work.  Check out my bbq pulled chicken recipe here: http://hubpages.com/t/253226. I usually serve that on a toasted bun with mac & cheese and mashed potatoes or cole slaw. When it comes to cooking I say keeping it simple is the best way to go.

3. dorothy0328 profile image77
    dorothy0328posted 6 years ago

no doubt about keeping it simple I will be happy to go check out your hub I also have a slow cooker recipe I just posted the other day u may want to try add the spices to your taste I usually use more then the amounts I listed  http://hubpages.com/hub/Crockpot-Chicken-and-turnups

4. TheSenior profile image59
    TheSeniorposted 6 years ago

Being that you didn't state for which meal.  My personal favorite is breakfast.  4 jumbo eggs using only one yolk - fry in just enough oil, butter to not stick then over easy and on to a slice of whole wheat bread.

This moring meal give me the energy to go for about 4/5 hours which on 3 day's a week incluces the gym.  This breakfast pack protein, vitamins, energy and stamina.

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

one of my favorite recipes is for my baked stuffed haddock. My stuffing consists of panko breadcrumbs, red pepper relish, scallions, celery, worchestershire sauce, lemon and miracle whip...it's delicious!!

6. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 6 years ago

I would say lasange with a layer of spinach.

7. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

a simple haddock fillet, dusted with flour, fried in oil and butter, coleslaw, potato salad.  or, strip steak, grilled, with grilled zucchini, eggplant and mushrooms, caesar salad with anchovies.
    i'd write more, but i'm hungry.