- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Quick Easy French Dips Recipe with Marsala Cooking Wine
Delicious Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
French Dip Sandwiches With Onions
I am someone that truly enjoys a delicious meaty roast beef sandwich, but on occasions I like to have a hot sandwich with a tasty dipping sauce. Especially so when I have invited a guest over for fellowship and dinner.
My solution is a French Dip Sandwich when I have leftover roast beef to make a quick and easy one course meal. My Family and friends who have eaten them were well satisfied along with myself.
Tip: One of the ingredients that I like to use when cooking meals fit for a king or queen, is a good cooking wine. I love to use Marsala Cooking Wine for French Dips and love my homemade Au Jus.
Sauté The Onions In A Pan
French Dip Ingredients
- 1 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Marsala Cooking Wine
- 2-3 Slices Medium Size Onion, Sweet
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coconut Oil, or other oil
- Meat Slices Roast Beef, cooked
- Lacey Swiss Cheese
- French Hard Rolls, Grilled
Prep The Beef, Onions and Cheese
French Dip Instructions
- Grill the French Hard Rolls lightly and keep warm until serving. I use a wok rack to keep them warm. French Hard Rolls work great because they do not fall apart when dipped in the beef broth.
- Heat 1 and 1/2 cups left over beef broth. Add a tablespoon of Marsala Cooking Wine.
- Saute sweet onion slices in just a little oil. I use less than 1/2 a teaspoon of Coconut Oil.
- Heat Roast Beef slices in about 2 tablespoons of beef broth and reduce until just moist.
- Place sauteed onion slices on top of beef.
- Cover the beef and onion with thin slices of Lacey Swiss Cheese to melt.
- Heap on prepared French Hard Rolls and serve with beef broth for dipping. Enjoy a tasty hot roast beef sandwich!
It's a 5 Star Sandwich Recipe
Delicious Lunch or Dinner Recipe
Marsala by Holland House
This cooking wine adds just the right flavor to my Au Jus. Of course, you might have your own favorite cooking wine to use for the recipe. I say, enjoy what you love to eat! Marsala cooking wine is so yummy in many other foods besides French Dips, it is versatile to use.
Beefed Up Sandwiches
I truly desire the added flavor that I love to experience with Marsala Cooking Wine when I prepare French Dips with roast beefed up sandwiches.
I just heat up about 1 and 1/2 cups of leftover beef broth from a beef roast, and I add about 1 tablespoon of Marsala Cooking Wine.
Marsala Cooking Wine adds a delightful flavor that my guests and I enjoy with great satisfaction for the taste and wonderful after taste. You guessed it, French Dips have become a requested meal around my kitchen.
My Dinner Guests Love Them
Awe I love Cooking Wine
- If you cook by taste and by what you have on hand, you might want to try different cooking wines as ingredient options to my recipe. You never know, you just might hit on a prize-winning recipe that you would love even more than mine. - Cheers!
- Also, to onion lovers it matters what onions we use in our French Dip Sandwiches. On another recipe of mine, I have included How To Select The Sweets Onions. That might be helpful to you if you enjoy cooking with onions. It is a tip I got from a produce man in a local grocery store, and I have to say he knows his stuff when it comes to selecting the best and sweetest onions.
Did You Know
How to make French Dip Sandwiches?
Beef French Dip Recipes YouTube Video
Guest Are Delighted With Festive Foods
My Original Recipes
I am happy to share Original Recipes with you, in hopes that you too will enjoy some healthy delicious meals that you can create fast and easy and according to your tastes.
The Best Ingredient Is TLC
I have to agree that the best ingredient for making French Dips is the TLC that is added right from the very beginning. The best roast beef to use is organic beef without any additives for the best beef flavor.
Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment or question in the guestbook and I will do my best to respond within a reasonable time.
Roast Beef Dip Lunch
Quick and Easy Recipes are the kind I like when they are delicious recipes. A hot roast beef sandwiches with a roast's own juice is simply heaven on earth to eat.