- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
How to Make Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Cinnamon French Toast Recipe - Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- Ginger, small sprinkle
- 4 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla abstract
- 2 slices of Land O' Lakes Butter
- 3 tablespoons of Milk (soy milk)
How to Make Cinnamon French Toast - Instructions
- Mix the 3 eggs in a bowl, and then add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, and add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla abstract.
- Add 3 tablespoons of soy milk or a milk of your choice.
- Grease the skillet with 2 slices of butter, set on medium heat.
- Mix the French toast batter in a bowl with a fork.
- Put one slice of whole wheat bread each into the french toast batter.
- Then add each batter covered french toast into the pre-greased skillet.
- Flip each french toast over in the skillet when lightly browned on each side of the french toast.
- Finally, take the cinnamon french toast out of the skillet, and then put them on a plate. Add syrup over your delicious cinnamon french toast and enjoy.
- (optional) Cover the cinnamon french toast with sliced bananas.
Benefits of Eating Cinnamon
Cinnamon decreases the effects of cancer, arthritis symptoms, menstrual cramps, inflammation, stomach ulcers, headaches, and cinnamon has many other benefits. Smelling cinnamon will boost brain function which is aromatherapy. Also cinnamon contains calcium and fiber, the fiber in cinnamon relieves constipation and intestinal pain.
Cinnamon is a spice that tastes great in some foods and drinks, especially in french toast. Cinnamon can be used as a breath freshener in candies or chewing gum.
French Toast Poll
Have You Ever Made French Toast?
© 2012 Ann810