- Food and Cooking
Fresh Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
Fresh vegetables on the grill are both healthy and full of flavor. Fresh Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese takes the deliciousness one step further with the addition of lemon juice and a freshly grated cheese.
Serve this side dish with another tasty grilled entree of fish or marinated chicken.
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh asparagus
- 2 tbls.. olive oil
- 1 tbls. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim ends of asparagus.
- In a large zipper bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add asparagus and marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Grill over medium heat or coals until done but slightly crisp.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.