Fresh Grilled Peaches
Fresh peaches are one of my favorite summertime treats and they sure are good on the grill. Think of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon melted on top of a peach half with the sugar caramelized. I know, it sounds delicious, right? Grilled peaches are an easy summertime dessert to enjoy anytime on the grill. For an extra special treat, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Serves: 4 (2 halves per person)
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half, pit removed
- 2 tbls. melted butter or butter substitute
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Brush cut sides of peaches with melted butter.
- Place cut side down on grill, medium heat.
- Grill for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Turn peaches over and top with brown sugar mixture.
- Grill another five minutes.
- Top each peach with a mint leaf, if desired.