Fresh Peach Salsa
This combination of ingredients bursts with freshness and flavor.
I'm a big fan of fresh salsas made with a variety of ingredients. One of my favorites is Peach Salsa because of the mix of flavors and textures all going on at once. There's sweet and savory, mild and spicy, along with soft and crisp. I prefer using fresh peaches, but if they are not available canned peaches may be substituted.
Serves: Makes 3-4 cups
- 3 medium ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Peel peaches, remove pits and chop.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
A pretty way to show off your fresh peach salsa and chips.
This clear acrylic set makes it outdoor friendly.
A nice, sturdy chip and dip set for a variety of entertaining uses.