- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
How-To Make Fudgey Brownies
These brownies only take ~30-45 minutes!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter, (or applesauce for healthy substitute)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Fire up your oven to 350°F and try not to drool thinking of the smell that will seep from your oven soon.
- Line your baking pan with foil and then spray it with vegetable cooking spray or something similar so it does not stick.
- In small bowl stir together your dry ingredients: granulated sugar, flour, and cocoa.
- Now it is time to add the wet ingredients: butter, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Use the beater with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Then you should stir in the nuts you have.
- Finally spread it into a pan and bake it for 25 minutes or until the edges are firm. Let cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar over the tops of brownies.
FUDGEY BROWNIE TIP!
For easier cutting, place the brownies into the freezer for 15 minutes.