Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
I am always looking for ways to change recipes for my daughter who eats gluten-free. These Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins are delicious and you won't miss the wheat flour. Any GF baking mix will work in this recipe. The basic recipe also tastes great if you want to switch out the chocolate chips for fresh chopped fruit or nuts.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, mixing well.
- Add baking mix, milk, baking soda and salt.
- If batter appears too thick, add more milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between 12 liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.