- Food and Cooking
Low Carb/Cal Ravioli With Golden Raisin, Maple Squash, Pine Nut (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Rave Review Ravioli!
I took a to-die-for dish and reformed it for health. The high protein dough is filled with low fat ingredients including squash, mushrooms, pine nuts, purple onions, golden raisins, maple agave and sweet/savory spices. No clogged arteries here, Bella! You'll still go to heaven when you enjoy it...but just for a short visit. Now be an Earth Angel and make this for someone you care for!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 2-4
- 1/2 cup squash puree
- 7 saffron strands
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped purple onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence: marjoram-savory-thyme-rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes fortified with vitamin B12
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes to make ravioli filling.
- Follow instruction at link below to make ravioli pasta. Add herbs de provence to the batter and cut into squares.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of filling onto one square and place another pasta square on top.
- Pat edges down with fingers to seal ravioli.
- Coat ravioli with no calorie non stick spray and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle maple agave syrup over top and enjoy!
- (Click Here)> for the Ravioli Pasta Recipe!
Cook it plain or add spices in the batter!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.