Family Favorite Recipes: Granny's Ham Casserole Recipe
Casseroles are Good
How to Make Granny's Ham Casserole Recipe
Nearly everyone who has eaten Granny's homemade cooking, knows this is some of the best, delicious food you can serve to anyone or put in your mouth.
If you are ready for some good home cooking, cooking like Granny is always a satisfying winner. Here you will learn how to Ham Casserole just like Granny!
Old Fashioned Down Home Cooking
Making Ham Casserole at Home - ...with a casserole dish...
This is a simple how to make Ham Casserole just like Granny, it is easy to make and a quick clean up for those times when you are in a hurry or just want to enjoy an appetizing meal!
Granny's Ham Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/3 cup sweet milk
- 1/2 stick margarine
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Preheating your oven allows the oven to heat to an even temperature that allows that which you are baking to bake evenly, so remember to preheat your oven before you begin.
- Melt the margarine in your casserole dish.
- Combine all of the ingredients of: 2 cups cooked noodles - 1 can cream of mushroom soup - 1 1/2 cup chopped ham - 1/2 cup chopped onions - 1/3 cup sweet milk - 1/2 stick margarine - with the exception of the 1 cup grated cheese, mixing them well and then pour the melted margarine over all.
- Pour this mixture into your casserole dish and firm it down slightly.
- Sprinkle the meatloaf mixture with the grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow this to set for a few moments or serve hot as per your own preferences.
- Keep in mind while serving children to allow the ham casserole to cool down a bit for them, just like Granny!
- Out of Buttermilk
Oh, no I am out of buttermilk! I want to make some of those delicious buttermilk recipes that mom use to make. I do not have the time to run to the store right now to buy buttermilk so, what do I do? I remember that sometimes, mother made her own...
- Online Recipe Collection
Here you will find an online collection of recipes from yellowed papers transcribed from our family favorite recipes. Also, included are various types of delicious recipes from all over the world wide web. You are sure to find some lip-smacking ideas
- 10 Things to Do With Leftover Ham
10 ideas for using up leftover ham after the holidays.
- Cherished Family Favorite Recipes
Most of us have a collection, organized or not, of family favorite recipes. Others are just starting to collect recipes for dishes their growing families love. In this article, I share about mine.
- Deliciously Easy Casserole Recipes
What a better way to create a delicious meal on a busy day than a casserole. They are easy to put together, easy to cook and healthy. Try one tonight.
- Ten Quick & Easy Casserole Recipes
Casseroles are great go-to meals when you're short on time but have a family to feed! I love making casseroles just about as much as I love making easy crock-pot meals. Here are ten of my favorite casserole recipes...
- Cookbook Review: 300 Best Casserole Recipes
Are you always looking for new one-dish meal recipe ideas and other simple, yet tasty, dishes to try? If so, you’re sure to find a number of new dishes to add to your repertoire when you read 300 Casserole Recipes by Tiffany Collins. About the...
- Kids Cook Monday - Seven Layer Casserole
This dish has been a family tradition for years. With bacon, ground meat, rice, corn and tomato sauce, it's filling and stress free to prepare. A great first dinner dish for beginning cooks and well received at potlucks.
- Simply Delicious Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
When you need to feed a breakfast crowd and don't have much time, this Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole will make them smile. It's everything breakfast in 30 minutes or less. It'simply delicious.
- 8 Super Quick, Cheap and Easy Casserole Recipes
Some people consider
- 5 Quick and Easy Healthy Meals for Your Kids at Dinnertime
With the amazingly busy days that most parents face day in and day out, waking up the kids, feeding them breakfast, making them lunch, getting them to school, getting to work, picking the kids up ...
- 15 Easy One Dish Breakfast Casserole Recipes ~ Great for Guests and Holidays
A one dish breakfast containing crescent rolls, sausage and eggs. This hearty breakfast is sure to please any day of the year, yet is elegant enough to serve to guests anytime.