- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Green Tea Cupcake Recipe
How To Bake a Green Tea Cupcake
Green Tea is a type of tea that is more popular in the Asian countries especially in Japan. Most of us drink green tea before, but have you ever tried a green tea cupcake before? It is quite delicious especially if you do not like too much chocolate flavour, milk flavour or if you are just bored of fruit-flavored cupcakes.
With the combinations of tea and dessert, the green tea cupcake can be your new tastebud for a few months now. There are a lot of healthy and nutritional values from green tea that you can benefit from -- when you're serving a delicious green tea cupcake.
- 150 g Butter
- 200 g Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp Green Tea Powder
- 3 Egg Yolk
- 0.5 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Castor Sugar
- 3 Egg White
Wilton Cupcake Baking Cups - Green Tea Cupcake Baking Tools
- Place all the cupcake cups into a baking pan
- Heat up the oven with 160 deg Celsius
- Item A: Mix flour, butter, tables, green tea powder and egg yolks together until it gets creamy. (You can add in a little bit of water if it's a little too solid)
- Item B: Mix the castor sugar with egg white slowly until its get a little bit creamy. Add in some vanilla essence when it gets creamy and stir longer.
- Mix both Item A and Item B together and whisk it.
- Pour all the uncooked green tea cake cream into the cupcake cups by about ¾.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Take out and get ready to be served.
Green tea buttercream frosting for cupcakes dessert
Green Tea Cupcake With Coffee
Green Tea Cupcake
Green tea cupcake is a good and delicious dessert that goes and taste perfect with coffee, because too much dessert may cause your mouth too dry. The reason why I don't recommend to serve green tea cupcake with tea is because green tea cupcake is already made out of some kind of tea flavours, so it would be weird if it goes with tea drink.
I love to serve green tea cupcake with coffee after lunch to adjust and sweeten my tongue after eating too much meats and vegetable. So if you are really thinking what will goes perfect with green tea cupcake, you should try a cappuccino or latte!
More Green Tea Cupcake Ideas
- How to Make Green Tea Cupcakes: 7 steps
How to Make Green Tea Cupcakes.
- Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes and Matcha Buttercream Frosting
Matcha Tea. Rich in chlorophyll and antioxidants such as EGCg, matcha powdered green tea is a healthful beverage with a sophisticated taste.
- Green-Tea Cupcakes
Another version of the Green Tea Cupcake