How green leaves are good for health?
How to make A Spicy tasty Chutney?
I just love have South Indian breakfast Dosa or Idli with Chutney. Last month in our college we celebrated Dosa Mela where variety of Dosa with different chutneys were presented. And one of my favourite was Green chutney. A simple and a healthy side dish for breakfast .... Just scroll down to see how I made it.....
Coriander leaves or Coriandrum sativum, often known as , Parsley or Dhanya which is the common household used in dressing food items from salads to curry every day. Chefs like coriander as it brings the real freshness and exotic flavor to any food. But most of us forget to know the medicinal properties and Cilantro values of coriander leaves. The essential oils in coriander leaves make them aromatic and gives a real different taste, but modern science researching on it to explore the benefits of this herb health. nutritional
Coriander leaves is used for garnishing, making chutneys or in parathas. Coriander leaves adds numerous of health benefits.Indeed its dark green color makes it more attractive and appealing to eat.These leaves has a unique taste.
Rate My Recipe
Medical uses of Coriander leaves
- it helps in lowering blood glucose levels for diabetic patients.
- It helps in digestion,and prevents in gastric problems.
- Coriander fights against the bacteria it also acts as an anti - inflammatory agent.. Salmonella
- Coriander leaves prevents urinary tract infection.
- Coriander leaves helps in lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is a main source of dietary fibre,iron and magnesium
- Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids.
- It helps in regulating heavy menstrual flow.
- Just use the paste of coriander leaves and turmeric juice to treat pimples and blackheads.
- Coriander leaves also helps cleaning your skin and acne on skin.
- Coriander leaves rich in vitamin K which helps to prevent ; Alzheimer
- Coriander also acts as anti septic agent which cures mouth ulcers.
- Coriander leaves helps in maintaining adequate menstrual flow in women.
- Coriander helps to stimulate memory,
- 1 Small Bunch Coriander leaves, Chopped
- 1 cup Coconut
- Small Pinch Tamarind
- 4 -5 Nos Chillies
- A pinch Salt
- 1 spoon Coconut Oil, To Temper
- 1 spoon Urad Dal, To Temper
- Half Spoon Mustard
- 2-4 leaves Curry leaves
- Cut coriander leaves in to small pieces and immerse it in salt water.
- Grind Coriander leaves, Chillies,Granted Coconut, tamarind with salt in to fine green paste.
- Temper Urad dal, mustard seeds, curry leaves in coconut oil and keep it aside. Just transfer the tempered ingredients in to the spicy green Chutney
- Tasty Green chutney is ready....
|Serving size: 7|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 20 g||80%|
|Protein 25 g||50%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 35 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
How to Fight Obesity
She also said that it was parent’s duty to check that their children pick up good eating habits and not to put pressure in school and ensure that junk food is not available in the canteens. Moreover obesity is the major health problem and many people are dying because of eating excess of food.
According to Muffazal Lakdawala, founder of obesity said that the number of obese has been doubled since 1980’s.Now day’s obesity also causes major health problems he added.Arya K.Sharma, Professor of medicine from Canada said that “Why should be cure obesity while we don’t understand what obesity is”. Some experts do blame the industries creating an obsession to stay thin, especially among women. They also said that can also be associated with eating disorder where people eat when they are not hungry. Obesity
The main psychology behind this eating disorder for people who overeat or under eat is that they look solutions for their problems.
Benefits of taking Vitamin Tablets
Benefits of Taking Vitamin tabelts:
- It will also reduce diabetic nerve pain. You can get your daily supply from HA-omega-3 rich saloon;avocades;nuts; dark chocolate; and 100 percent whole grains.Vitamin K is also essential for forming scabs and building bones.
- You need 120 mcg a day if you are a guy and for gals you need 90mcg.
- Mushrooms , skinless poultry,brocalli , and avocades are good source of Vitamin,Pantothenic acid,pantethine or vitamin – B5 helps in breaking food in to fuel to produce cholesterol.
- Selenium is a mineral that helps in reducing inflammation and resist infection.
- Whole grains,sea food,skinless white meat chicken,spinach and brazil nuts are rich in good source of vit