- Food and Cooking
Grilled Cheese with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Putting together a great sandwich doesn't have to be complicated. When you pair the right flavors, sometimes simple is better. This is exactly why I love this Grilled Cheese with Sun-Dried Tomatoes sandwich. The subtle taste of the gooey, creamy cheese goes so well with the intense rich flavor of the sun-dried tomatoes. This is what I call "sandwich heaven"!
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tbls. melted butter
- 2 slices cheese (Cheddar, Swiss or Gouda)
- 2 tbls. coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, water or oil packed and drained.
- cooking spray
- Brush outside of each slice of bread with melted butter.
- Assemble sandwich ingredients on inside of bread.
- Prepare skillet with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Grill sandwich until brown on both sides and cheese is melted.