- Food and Cooking
Grilled Chili Lime Tofu and Mango
A tasty recipe that combines tofu and mango in a delicious marinade and ready to grill. Use firm tofu for this recipe and try to remove as much moisture as possible. This will allow the tofu to soak up the delicious chili-lime marinade for even more flavor.
Serve with grilled veggies or a side of rice.
- 1 lb. firm tofu drained
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbls. chili powder
- 1 tbls. canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Slice tofu into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Place in between paper towels and cover with something heavy like a glass baking dish for about 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add tofu.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Before grilling, oil grates or tofu will stick.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Drain tofu mixture.
- Lightly coat tofu, red bell pepper and mango with cooking spray.
- Grill for about 7-8 minutes on each side.
Fresh and healthy recipes for a green lifestyle.
Eat well and be healthy with these "good for you" recipes.
Fabulous new recipes from favorite Food Network chefs.