- Food and Cooking
Guacamole Crab Salad
With a handful of ingredients and a few minutes, you can create a delightful salad which is perfect for a light lunch or afternoon snack.
My daughter loves salad and actually made up this recipe. She has it at least once or twice a week. It's quite flavorful and no salad dressing is needed as the guacamole gives the salad its flavor.
Guacamole image by Julio Pinar at Flickr through Creative Commons licensing.
- lettuce or your favorite salad mix
- 2 avocados
- 1 package guacamole seasoning
- sliced tomato
- sliced cucumber
- imitation crab meat
- Put lettuce in the bottom of the bowl.
- Add tomato
- Add cucumber
- Slice open both avocados, remove pits and scoop out the fruit. Place the fruit in a separate bowl. Add the guacamole seasoning package and mixed until blended.
- Add the guacamole.
- Top with imitation crab meat.
- (Note, on the seaoning package, it is recommended to let the guacamole chill first, but she just always uses it immediately.)
This is a perfect spinner if you're looking for one for salad for 1 or 2 people. It's easy to use and simple to clean.
A huge variety of salad recipes to choose from, along with a variety of dressing recipes. Amazon customers are raving about this book and give it 5 stars.