- Food and Cooking
Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop Convection Oven with Rotisserie
Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop 1.1-Cubic-Foot Convection Oven with Rotisserie Information & Review
Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop Convection Oven with Rotisserie is as versatile as it is affordable. This wonderful high quality solid state of the art Countertop Convection Oven lets you broil, convection, bake, or rotisserie a wide variety of delicious foods. It has room for a 5-pound chicken or TWO 12-inch pizzas.
With this well designed countertop convection oven, you get the usability and versatility of a traditional oven with faster more energy efficient cooking. The energy savings over using ayour full size oven will easily pay for this quality unit many times over. This oven's "convection cooking" feature allows heat to fully circulate completely around the food which makes for even and efficient cooking. Also foods are cooked faster sealing in juices and flavor. The Hamilton Beach 31199R features adjustable temperature; timer; see-through window; dishwasher-safe parts. It includes 2 oven racks, 2 baking pans, broil rack, crumb tray, and rotisserie skewer and lifter.
New to convection cooking? Not sure where to start? Hamilton Beach throws in an user manual complete with easy & delicious recipes included! You'll be able to make herb-rubbed chicken, baked potatoes, meat loaf, pumpkin cookies, muffins, and much much more.
Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap, and the stainless-steel front-panel design looks great in any kitchen. The countertop oven measures approximately 12-1/2 by 17-1/2 by 13-2/3 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. For the serious connoisseur on the go, this state of the art Countertop Convection Oven fills the bill nicely. No family can can't go wrong with this wonderful addition to their busy kitchen.
Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop 1.1-Cubic-Foot Convection Oven with Rotisserie - Countertop convection oven with broil, convection, bake, and rotisserie functi
CLICK link, photo, or 'Buy Now' button (below) NOW for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE!
For the person with discerning tastes who wants a QUALITY Convection Toaster Oven with a full range of cooking features at an excellent price, the Hamilton Beach 31199R fits the bill nicely. With excellent energy efficiency, convenient ease of use, stylish look, and wide range of cooking options, this unit is the perfect addition for any kitchen. Between the easy to follow user's manual and the supplied recipes included, you'll get years of delicious nutricious meals. The energy savings over using your full size oven will pay for this countertop convection oven many many times over.
Key Product Features of the Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop 1.1-Cubic-Foot Convection Oven with Rotisserie
Convection Toaster Oven "BEST VALUE" Spotlight
The major advantages of the Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop Convection Oven over other models is it's extra large roominess (measures 12-1/2 x 17-1/2 x 13-2/3 inches), high durability, low price and wide range of cooking options including rotisserie. For a surprisingly small dollar amount, this countertop oven includes a wide range of features normally found only on much more expensive models. Quality is solid too and the Hamilton Beach name is well trusted too.
- Countertop oven with broil, convection, bake, and rotisserie functions
- Spacious 1.1-cubic-foot interior fits 5-pound chicken or 2 12-inch pizzas
- Adjustable temperature; timer; see-through window; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2 oven racks, 2 baking pans, broil rack, crumb tray, and rotisserie skewer and lifter
- Convection cooking is 33%-50% faster
- Food cooks evenly elliminating 'burn spots'
- Priced to fit any budget
- Energy savings pays for oven many times over
- Stylish design looks good in any kitchen
- Fits into tight spaces well, yet roomy enough interior to cook TWO 12" pizza, large casserol, roast, or 1-2 whole chickens
What Others Say About The Hamilton Beach 31199R Countertop 1.1-Cubic-Foot Convection Oven with Rotisserie
ACTUAL CUSTOMER FEEDBACK - I very recently purchased my Hamilton Beach convection oven with rotisserie and have used it on a daily basis. The two main reasons for making this purchase were the convection feature and the rotisserie. I always use the convection feature--cooks so much faster and gives things like chicken wings and pizza that nice crispiness. I have only used the rotisserie feature once so far, but I was extremely happy with the results of my first whole chicken! I even cooked baked potatoes while the chicken turned and they came out great! This oven is such a great value for the little money it cost. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Very Roomy, Durable & Dependable With A Wide Range Of Features Including Rotisserie, At A Budget Wise Price!
- "It is very spacious on the inside, and looks nice as well. The control dials are easy to see and operate. I highly recommend this oven."
- "I would buy this oven again and again. It's the best. Oh, yes, the "bell" rings at the completion of cooking times and I can hear it in the most distant places."
- "We have now used these ovens for 2 years and they still work great."
- "I now have a very tall stack of things that will fit comfortably in this oven including several 12-inch glass baking dishes for pizza and cookies."
- "Bread pans, muffin tins, springform cake pan, angelfood cake pan, etc. all fit inside very nicely."
- "This is a really great and powerful oven - large enough to bake two pizzas at once. I often make entire meals just with this countertop oven - and it's also fast! Love it!"
- "Can you believe, we are expanding our summer kitchen...so we just bought a second one of the same model! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good, dependable, affordable workhorse."
On the critical side, some customers have said that the extra roominess means it takes up a bit more countertop space than other ovens and the heat output means the oven needs extra wall & head clearance
Everyone loves the wide range of cooking options and large interior that allows for full meals to be prepared, and they love the durability, energy savings, and great price!
Your comments, questions and experiences are always welcome!