Hazelnut Java Nut Pie Recipe
A Delicious Coffee Pie Recipe
Some might never consider it, but others will be more than happy to have a nice tasty slice of coffee pie. If you have not already tried to make a coffee pie, you might want to try making this hazelnut java nut pie recipe. It is delicious. This is one of our family favorite recipes. However, it is rich and mouthwatering. You can learn how to make this pie recipe anytime you like. Generally, we only have it during the holiday seasons of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nevertheless, it is a good pie that is easy enough to make when you are in the mood for a homemade pie recipe.
A special thank you to emmip over at Morguefile for photo use.
Coffee Recipe Cookbooks
I was searching around on AllPosters trying to find a coffee pie poster, but haven't found any yet. I came across this one and could not help but to chuckle. Cute coffee art posters for sale...
- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup very strong coffee
- 1 cup milled pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 unbaked 9-inch piecrust
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Allow the butter or margarine to soften to room temperature by setting it out onto the counter about 20 minutes before preparation time. If your unbaked 9-inch piecrust is frozen, you can set it out to thaw now as well.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, cream together packed brown sugar, sugar and softened butter or margarine.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Beat well after each. After blending well, you will stir in the salt, hazelnut coffee creamer and very strong coffee. Mix well to combine.
- Using a double boiler, cook this mixture over boiling water, while stirring continually for about 5 or 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the milled pecans or walnuts. Add the vanilla flavoring and mix well to combine.
- Pour this mixture into the unbaked 9-inch piecrust. Place in preheated oven to bake for about 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from hot oven. Sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts. Return to hot oven to bake for about five more minutes. Remove from oven and allow cooling for at least 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Hazelnut Coffee Creamer - ...for Coffee Pie Recipes...
We love the rich delicious flavor of hazelnut, but you can choose to use your favorite type of creamer while making a java nut pie recipe or a coffee nut pie recipe. Feel free to experiment with recipes and adapt them to suit your sense of taste. For instance, if you prefer other flavors of coffee creamer, consider substituting one of them instead of hazelnut creamer.
You need Coffee to make a Hazelnut Java Nut Pie Recipe - ...use your favorite type of coffee...
You will need coffee to make a hazelnut java nut pie recipe. We prefer Folger's around here. It offers the best flavor, we think. We enjoy it. Use your favorite type of coffee flavor. You can make regular coffee, just remember to make it very strong, so you can make your homemade coffee pie.
Instant Coffee for Coffee Recipes - ... like this Delicious Hazelnut Java Nut Pie Recipe...
You need coffee to make coffee recipe like this delicious Hazelnut Java Nut Pie Recipe. If you are a coffee drinker, you may already have coffee on hand. You can just make a small serving of very strong coffee or you might want to use instant coffee to make these types of coffee recipes. Choose the type of coffee flavor you enjoy best. Using instant coffee can help save time and energy. The choice of course, is up to you. Most importantly, you should enjoy the time you spend making a homemade pie. Enjoying the enjoyment of others can be quite nice too, while everyone sits down to try your homemade coffee pie.
A Coffeemaker or Coffeepot - ...comes in handy when you make a You need Coffee to make a Hazelnut Java Nut Pie Recipe...
When you make your favorite types of coffee recipes, you might need a good coffeemaker or coffeepot so, you can make the very strong coffee for the various recipes you choose to make at home.