- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Dessert Cakes
Healthy Mini Pumpkin Cheescakes
How's it taste?
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes may not be the prettiest dessert but their subtle sweetness and low calorie totals are perfect for dieters and health conscious dessert eaters. They are quick and easy to whip up and can be enhanced with some whip cream topping, fruit pie filling or a dusting of cinnamon and sugar. I like them as-is. With so few calories, I can eat more than one for a tasty dessert!
They can get a little sticky from the pumpkin syrup. It saturates the cheesecake after baking to keep a light fluffy texture. If you're looking for a quick and easy, sugar free dessert than why not give these little cheesecakes a try?
- 24 gingersnap cookies, small
- 6 Tbsp splenda
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, fat-free or greek variety
- 1/4 cup pumpkin syrup, homemade or store bought sugar free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- cinnamon and sugar, for dusting
- Line 2 mini-muffin tins with appropriate sized paper liners. Place one gingersnap cookie into each cup, round side up.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT FOR PUMPKIN SYRUP AND CINNAMON AND SUGAR. Mix until well combined. Add 1-2 tsp. of pumpkin syrup into batter and SAVE THE REST FOR AFTER BAKING.
- Divide batter evenly between cups and bake for 10 minutes unil the top is just starting to turn golden and air bubbles are visible on the surface,
- Let cheesecakes cool. When mostly cool remove from tin. Drizzle remaining pumpkin syrup over the cheesecakes and sprinkle with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar. Store in an airtight container.
|Serving size: 1 cheesecake|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Calories may vary depending on ingredients and portions used. The amount of calories from fat is not calculated.