- Food and Cooking
Homemade Avocado Dessert Recipes
Try this awesome avocado dessert recipes!
Avocado is the one of the tastiest tropical fruit that can be perfectly made into different types of desserts, juices and other food flavorings making it as the most versatile fruit. Its creamy fruity taste gives you a refreshing feeling plus it can be very nutritious too.
That's why I've collected some of the best recipes for avocado desserts that you can actually try at the comfort of your home or for any special occasion and as a simple food giveaways to special someone.
The word "Avocado" comes from the Mexican Spanish word "ahuÃ¡catl " meaning "the fertility fruit".
Ice cream has always been a delightful cold delights especially when it is fuse with the refreshing fruity and creamy flavor of avocado. You will definitely can never go wrong with avocados!
You can never go wrong with avocados! Using avocado as a fruit flavor ice cream in this icy cool dessert will definitely refreshed you.
- 3 ripe avocados
- scraped and mashed
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Blend the avocado, lime juice and sugar in an electric blender or food processor of your choice. Add the vanilla ice cream and mango mixture until it soften. Pour the ice cream in a plastic container with cover and freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
Making a Coconut-Avocado Ice Cream Video
If you're an ice cream lover, you gotta love this one!
Now you can enjoy the finest homemade frozen treats at home! The fully automatic Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you make your favorites in 20 minutes or less, with no fuss and no mess. Just add ingredients to the bowl, press ON and the machine does the rest!
-Amazon Product Description
Quality Ice Cream Container on Amazon
Avocado Bread Recipe
Using avocado as an ingredient for breads can be very unusual. But it is a great twist for all avocado lovers out there!
- 2 cups all purpose-flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (1 medium avocado)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- First preheat the oven in about 375 degrees F. Generously grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to blend thoroughly. In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and avocado. Stir in the buttermilk. Add to the dry ingredients and blend well. Stir in the pecans.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Avocado is also known as the most nutritious fruit because of its high nutritional value.The average consumption of avocado per person contains a significant amounts of dietary fibers that are rich in minerals such as copper, magnesium, manganese, and contains some amounts of iron, calcium, iodine, selenium, zinc and phosphorus.
It calorific content is normally not rich in calories and are eaten for their ability to provide vitamins, minerals and digestive fibrous content. However, avocado owing to its high fat content provides good quantity of calories. A 100 gm of edible portion of the fruit provides about 215 calories.
The fruit is ideal good for indigestion, hair care, heart health, skin care, psoriasis, and bad breath.
Information Â© Courtesy of Organicfacts
Quality Baking Equipments on Amazon
The Annual Fallbrook Avocado Festival held in Fallbrook, California, claims the title of "Avocado Capital of the World."
Locating Fallbrook, California...
Avocado Fun Facts and Story
- AVOCADO Fruit Facts
Origin: The avocado probably originated in southern Mexico but was cultivated from the Rio Grande to central Peru before the arrival of Europeans. ...
- Avocados - All About Avocados History of the Hass Avocado - How To Seed Avocados How To Peel Avocado
The English living in Jamaica called the avocado an alligator pear. Some speculate that they were comparing the skin to that of an alligator. Others say alligator was a corruption of ahuacatl. In Jamaica today the people call the avocado a pear...
- Market Manila - Avocado - General
A native of Mexico or thereabouts, all of the 500+ varieties of avocado on the planet today are descended from one of three original types ...
- Avocados & Guacamole | California Avocado Commission
Official site of the California Avocado Commission. Guacamole and other recipes, nutrition, games, grower information, and more Avocado information than you ...
- Avocado Varieties and Facts
Find out if the avocado is a fruit or a vegetable and get information on the popular varieties.
Avocado Filipino Style Dessert
Photo Â© Courtesy of catsmovingkitchen.files
- 1 avocado in cubes (set aside the seed and the shell)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon or less of sugar
- crushed ice
- Cut the avocado in cubes (using the shell as the dish, if you like.) Add milk, sugar and crushed ice.
- Mix a little and eat like an ice cream dessert.
Avocado Delights on Amazon
Avocado Recipe Books
Avocado Dessert Recipe Links
- Avocado Recipe
Get familiar with the nutritional and cosmetic benefits of avocado fruit. Pick up easy to cook avocado recipes - salads, dips and more!
- Avocado Recipes - Collection
Salads, pizza, wraps, dips, sorbet, compote, main dishes.
- Avocado Recipes
Avocado recipes. Avocados are great in salads, but also good in breads, soups, savory dishes, and even desserts.
One of the best Avocado Recipes sites in the world. A diverse collection of free recipes using avocado as a primary ingredient.
- Avocado Dessert Recipes | ifood.tv
Enjoy our collection of avocado dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado dessert recipes.
- Avocado Dessert Recipe - Allrecipes.com
This is an avocado whip my mum makes. Give it a shot! All my friends were apprehensive at first, but then loved it when they tried it.
- How To Make A Simple Avocado Dessert
Avocado is a kind of vegetable that is rich in protein, lots of nutrients and vitamins. Did you know that you can make it into a dessert? It's one of my favorite and it's very easy to make. Just make sure...