Homemade Beef Stew
Homemade Beef Stew
My husband Thomas Payne enjoyed being a chef and making all kinds of recipes at this restaurant.
So I would like to share it to anyone that loves the taste of any kind of beef stew recipes such as soups,chowders, and food that keep you warm during those chilly days and nights of winter.
Photo Credit: by Julia Payne
Look at Hubby's Homemade Beef Stew Recipe that I am Sharing with You Below!!
- Prep time: 30 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 4-6
- 2 1/2 cups cubed beef tips
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup onions
- flour to coat the beef tips
- wondra flour for gravy
- canola oil to fry beef tips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- any other spice you want to add to your stew.
- Trim off meat from cubed beef tips and coat them in a bowl of flour with salt and pepper and other spices.
- Put all the vegetables in a pot of water and cook them until soft.
- Then add meat to the pot of vegetables and let it simmer for an hr or so.
- Then let it come to a boil and add the wondra flour to thicken the gravy for the stew.
- Then let it simmer for awhile and when you smell the aroma of fresh vegetables and the beef stew.
- Serve in a soup bowl and add some hawaiian rolls to accompany this savory and delicious homemade beef stew made by my husband, Thomas Payne and you can leave a comment below this recipe to let me know how you like it or dislike it.
Here are the Steps in Making This Beef Stew Below!!!
Put All Vegetables in a Pot!!
Fry the Floured Beef in Canola Oil Until Thorougly Cooked!!
Now You Need to Boil the Vegetables and Beef to Thicken
Photo Credit: JuliaPayne
THIS IS THE GRAVY MIX YOU USE TO THICKEN THE BEEF STEW!!! - This is used to make gravies to thicken soups, stews, and other things that you need to thicken. A g
New Duel Debate Module
Do you use Wondra Flour to thicken your gravy in soups and stews or other recipes?