Best Homemade Grilled Burger Recipes
Find the Best Homemade Grilled Burger Recipes for your Cookouts and Dinners!
Burgers help define outdoor American cookouts, warm weather and the lazy summer months, but if you're anything like me, you might be grilling near year-round. Burgers are just too good to pass up for a season or two. They're easy to make, they're satisfying, and have a big approval rating with guests. Now, you just need to learn how to make the best homemade grilled burgers for your company, family and friends! Read on to find some great recipes and tips on making a great burger.
- One pound of ground beef or bison
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
1. Combine all of the ingredients except the BBQ sauce and meat. Stir well to combine.
2. Add the ground meat, and massage the ingredients into the beef. Mix the beef well to make sure the ingredients are dispersed evenly.
3. Take 1/6 of the beef mixture and press onto a plate. Roll the meat and remix if necessary to make sure the meat is smooth. Press the ball onto a plate and flatten with the palm of your hand, or use wax paper sheets if you don't want to get your hands dirty. Repeat with the entire batch.
4. Tuck in the sides of the burger so that they're smooth by lightly pressing.
5. Preheat a grill for a 4-5 minutes to warm up the surface of the grill. Place the burger patties on the grill and add the BBQ sauce to each burger.
6. Cook for 4 minutes approximately on each side for a medium/medium rare cook time. Do not flip. When flipping, add BBQ sauce to the other side to add flavor.
7. During the last minute of cooking, add cheese if desired.
Spice up your Burgers
by adding more than just ketchup and mustard, but cooked onions, raw bermuda onions, grilled peppers, portobello mushrooms, pickles, tomato slices, lettuce, chili or avocado to the finished product!
Gas Grills to Cook Your Burgers Perfectly! - Gas is convenient, dependable, and easy to clean up!
Sure, charcoal has taste, but it can really be a pain sometimes to have to use all that lighter fluid. Sometimes, it's good to have a burger without the charcoal taste. All of these grills have 4 star and higher ratings on Amazon and can be shipped to your door.
A great burger needs a great bun. Try stopping by a local bakery for high quality homemade wheat buns, sourdough rolls, potato rolls, poppy seed buns, or make your own bread!
Experiment with the hamburger mix
by trying spices like cumin, chili powder, fresh cilantro, basil, oregano, curry, fine chopped veggies, tabasco sauce or different cheeses to see what you like!
Homemade Burger Recipes
Tasty burgers you can make at home right now!
Deals from Omaha Steak
These will hold up well on the grill and are complemented perfectly with mustard, horseradish, lettuce and tomato.
A little bit spicier, but not so spicy that these couldn't be served to everyone that you know.
Delicious and much different than your average burger, these are spiced up with soy, egg, mayo and sour cream!
Full of eastern spices so they aren't too hot!
Pepperoni makes this a tasty Italian style treat!
Mild feta and olives make this burger really stand out from the crowd.
You won't be disappointed with this ground turkey hamburger, which has a number of delicious ingredients involved.
Simple to make and incredibly tasty, these are a hit with everyone!
100 Mouthwatering Burger Recipes - The burger bible, this cookbook gets rave reviews!
"The average American consumes three hamburgers a week, and Murphy and Singh figure it's time this all-American sandwich got its culinary due." The unofficial guidebook to hamburger heaven points out that burgers aren't just for beef -- they're for seafood, poultry, veggies, and other unique takes on the all American classic. Change it up with one of the 100 hundred delicious burger choices that are listed in this book!
I won't bore you with my review of this burger book. Instead, I'll just give you some of the awesome highlights:
*Bolognese Turkey Burger
*Shrimp Gumbo Burgers
*Pecan Pesto Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Fennel
*Barbecue Cheese Burgers
*Grilled Portobello and Spinach Burgers
*Apple and Walnut Burgers
How to Make the Perfect Grilled Burger - This video tutorial will help you conquer the grill!
Grilling is very easy, and that's why it's so popular during the summer. Don't you have great respect for someone you know that can make a great burger? Why not master the art yourself?
Don't be afraid to add some spice!
Adding spices to the ground meat will only enhance the flavor. Experiment and find what works, whether its crushed red pepper flakes, curry, ketchup or sea salt.
Make Your Own Burgers at Home with These Burger Cookbooks! - A recommended list of burger books!
Spice up your burger recipe collection with these excellent cookbooks featuring some of the best, tastiest, mouth watering hamburgers out there.
How to Grind Your Own Burgers - Grinding your own tastes better, and it's better for you!
Grinding your own burger meat can taste much better than the preground stuff from the store. Learn how you can grind up your own meat on this video.
Beef, Bison, What's the difference?
Right now, bison are raised under better conditions than their beefy cousins. Cow meat is often shot up with growth hormones, raised under horrible conditions, and has more fat. Bison is leaner, has less cholesterol, is tastier, and are raised under better conditions right in the USA.