Homemade Creamy Sushi Recipe
Turn your ordinary Sushi Rolls with a twist
Homemade Creamy Sushi Recipe
Getting tired of the same restaurant served sushi? I know you do. Why don't you whip up your own homemade sushi rolls with a creamy twist. Here's a recipe how to make it without a mess plus easy to find ingredients at your kitchen. Homemade creamy sushi is perfect for family get together parties, sleep-over snacks and even for your own cravings. Taste the fusion of traditional cooking added with a different twist.
Ingredients for Homemade Creamy Sushi Recipe
1/2 pack all purpose cream, chilled
1 tbsp. wasabi
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 cups newly cooked rice
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
dash of salt
4 sheets seaweed or nori
1 small can luncheon meat, cut in strips
1 pack cheddar cheese, cut in strips
1 cup ripe mango strips
1 1/2 cups lettuce, chopped
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Directions for Homemade Creamy Sushi Recipe are below!
Just remember to chill the cream mixture an hour before serving to make it creamier and prevent a diluted mixture.
Procedure in How to Prepare Homemade Creamy Sushi Recipe
1. For the filling, mix all purpose cream, wasabi, and mayonnaise. Chill for an hour.
2. Mix rice with vinegar, sugar and salt. Cover bowl with damp cloth.
3. Sprinkle sushi mat with water. Lay a seaweed sheet on the sushi mat then top with evenly and thinly distributed rice with whole seaweed is covered.
4. Turn upside down with the seaweed facing you, spread the all purpose cream mixture on the entire sheet but leave a space in one horizontal edge for the filling.
5. Lay luncheon meat, lettuce, mangoes and cheese beside each other on the horizontal space. Roll the sushi mat starting at the edge with the filling.
6. When roll is finished, sprinkle exterior with sesame seeds and cut into smaller rolls. Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Serve with remaining all purpose cream mixture and soy sauce.
Makes 3-2 pieces.
How to Make a Hand Roll Sushi Video
How to make a perfect hand roll sushi quick and easy.
Bamboo Sushi Mat with Paddle
Make a Sumptuous Creamy Sushi in this sushi mat!
A fun tool for the adventuresome home chef, this sushi mat set from Helen's Asian Kitchen makes sushi rolls, also known as maki zushi. Sewn from slender but durable strands, the sushi mat rolls into a tidy cylinder to shape the rice, seaweed, veggies, and seafood that make up maki. The sushi paddle is well suited to scooping and spreading sticky rice before rolling. Crafted from bamboo, a renewable and sturdy resource, the set has an authentic look and feel, enhancing the fun of sushi preparation. Washing by hand is recommended.
* Sushi set for creating homemade maki-zushi rolls
* Includes bamboo rolling mat and bamboo sushi paddle
* Crafted from durable renewable-source bamboo
* Washing by hand recommended
To All the Sushi Lovers Book Out There!
The Sushi Lover's Cookbook is sure to fire the imagination of the beginner sushi cook and to stoke the passions of the experienced cook who had thought they'd tried everything. People who are fanatic about their sushi will find much to love in this exquisitely illustrated cookbook, which features traditional favorite sushi recipes-such as Inside-Out Rolls, Nigiri Sushi, Hand Rolls, Inari Sushi (Tofu Pouches)-as well as exciting new recipes with international flair.
In an accessible and friendly tone, Japanese cooking expert Yumi Umemura leads you through 85 easy recipes combining sushi rice-the key to authentic sushi-with ingredients that range from time-honored favorites to more recently popular ingredients such as avocados and smoked salmon. Many recipes reflect sushi's worldwide popularity-incorporating the diverse tastes of Thai fish sauce or French ratatouille and atypical (and yes, cooked!) sushi ingredients such as roast beef, chicken or sun-dried tomatoes.
Whether you're making the classic thick rolls or thin rolls, or experimenting with one of the author's fun and easy-to-make sushi inventions such as ball or pizza sushi, you will enjoy using and being inspired by this beautiful cookbook.
Which Sushi roll you liked best?
Casts your votes here...
Sushi Recipe Blog Sites
Learn more additional web recipe links, resources, facts and related story about Sushi.
- Sushi Recipe – Recipes for Sushi
Free Sushi Recipes and How to Make Sushi Rolls Collection.
- Japanese Recipe - Sushi Rice Recipe
How to cook sushi rice - sushi recipes.
- Sushi Recipes
One of the very best online sushi cooking resources. Recipes includes japanese, fish, egg and vegetable sushi.
- The SUSHI Recipe
The SUSHI Recipe. -What you need -How to make sushi meshi (vinegared rice) -How to make nigiri zushi -How to make maki zushi. What you need...
- Sushi recipes - MediterrAsian.com
This sushi recipe requires a sushi mat for rolling. ... Each of the following sushi recipes makes 6 sushi rolls (or approximately 36 sushi rounds):
- Sushi, nigiri, and maki recipes on Sushi Day - Sushiday.com
Sushi Day - Sushiday.com is all about sushi, nigiri, and maki. Traditional Japanese sushi recipes and off the wall crazy sushi combinations!
- DIY Sushi Recipes
Learn how to make your own sushi at home with these simple sushi recipes.
- Cooking Japanese- Cuisine, Sushi, Sashimi, Recipes
Cooking Japanese cuisine, making sushi and sashimi at home is easy and fun with chef Kenji teaching you! You will learn how to cook your own japanese food
- California roll recipe
California roll recipe - Japanese sushi recipe - sushi roll recipe.
If you like this lens please rate it whatever your heart tells you. I'll be more happy to hear from you!