Homemade Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Delicious Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel, a Perfect Autumn Comfort Food Recipe
To make this homemade maple pumpkin cheesecake, you'll start off with fresh ingredients and like cream cheese and traditional crushed graham crackers. It's easy, and a very impressive presentation. Maple syrup, candied apples, jack o' lanterns, fall foliage... these are all things that conjure up autumn memories, and probably some recipes as well. This cheesecake recipe combines some of those fall favorites into one delicious cool weather treat just as the leaves start turning and Thanksgiving approaches. Read on to find the easy directions and ingredient list for this maple pumpkin cheesecake!
Ingredients for Homemade Pumpkin Maple Cheesecake
A quick ingredients list - things you'll need to make this cheesecake
You might already have most of these ingredients on hand to make this homemade pumpkin cheesecake. There's nothing unusual about the ingredient list, so this can be made when you're in a bind! This should serve a dozen people or more if you cut the slices thin.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted better
- 1 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 24 oz (3 packages) softened cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup (the better the quality, the better the taste)
- 3 beaten eggs
- Caramel drizzle
Right: spreading the crust over the springform pan.
A Springform Pan That Will Stand Up to Your Knives - Get a durable Calphalon springform pan that outperforms other nonstick versions
Nonstick coatings can wear off and flake off over time, which is an unhealthy ingredient in any meal no matter what you're making. For a pan that will stand the test of time, you need a nonstick version that will hold up to cutting and won't flake off after multiple uses. Calphalon makes a great, durable pan that's held up time and time again, and it's made of heavy-gauge, aluminized steel, not cheap disposable non stick coating.
* Nonstick springform pan made of heavy-gauge, aluminized steel
* Heavy-duty construction means no twisting or warping
* Oven safe to 450 degrees F; not broiler safe; not dishwasher safe
* Porcelain-coated removable bottom plate is knife-safe for easy serving
* Measures 9 by 3 inches; lifetime warranty
Cool the cheesecake well before serving. Give it at least 6 hours, more if you can, or the cheesecake will still be near room temp, or worse yet, warm.
Directions for Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
Find out how to make this maple pumpkin cheesecake recipe here!
1. Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F. Combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Press the mixture onto the sides and bottom of a sprinform 9 inch pan, ungreased. For about 8-10 minutes, bake the shell. Cool the entire shell after baking.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla, brown sugar, and maple syrup, then beat until combined. Fold the eggs into the mixture.
3. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust cheesecake shell that you just baked. Evenly distribute the filling all over the crust. Bake on a baking sheet for approximately 60 minutes, or more time if the cheesecake is not set. The cheesecake will be done when the top is firm and doesn't wiggle when shaken. It's normal for some cracking to occur in the filling.
4. Cool for at least an hour before attempting to remove the springform. Use a knife to help pop off the springform, then cool adequately before putting in the fridge. Once the cheesecake hits near room temp, place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours to cool (overnight is better).
5. To serve, drizzle the caramel syrup onto the entire maple cheesecake before cutting.
Right: how the cheesecake will look once it heads into the oven.
How Many of You Have Some Cheesecake Making Experience Under Your Belt? - Vote and see how many other people are cheesecake pros or novices...
Have you ever made cheesecake before?
For the best maple flavor
use real, authentic maple syrup, not imitation. Also, with baking, the darker the amber of the syrup, the sweeter it is. This is great for baking, so if you want an intense maple flavor, choose a grade that has a deep, dark color.
Junior's Cheesecake Recipes - 50 must-make recipes from the Junior's Cheesecake bakery in New York
Junior's is a well known cheesecake bakery in New York with several locations. They're known for their perfect looking and tasting desserts, available to go or to eat there. Lines form quick, but you can get this book and make it at home instead of waiting for a long time. Why Junior's? They've perfected it over the past 50+ years, and can tell you how to avoid those cracking crusts, how to make the filling completely smooth, and a helpful troubleshooting guide.
Some of the recipes included:
* Lemon Coconut
* Carrot Cake
* Boston Cream Pie
* Banana Fudge
* Rocky Road
* Pumpkin Mousse
* and many more!
The finished product.. maple pumpkin cheesecake, voila!
Another Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe (on video) - Easy to make, quickly eaten
This recipe is another great autumn dessert that doesn't take long to prepare. Watch and learn...
You can make this cheesecake ahead
and also freeze it for up to two months. Keep it sealed well with aluminum and inside of an airtight container, and defrost for about 24 hours ahead of time. Double the recipe and have another on hand for an easy dessert!
Enjoy the fall with this easy to make recipe!
Premade Cheesecakes (So You Don't Have To Cook) - Don't have the time to cook? These are the solution!
Still want cheesecake, but don't want to cook? These great desserts can be shipped to your door frozen and ready to eat whenever you want. Reviewers love these!
Visit Biscotti Mafia for unique Italian t-shirts and Italy gifts!