Honey and Dill Roasted Carrots
Fresh carrots, roasted with honey and dill, sounds good doesn't it? Honey Roasted Carrots are one of the easiest side dishes that you can make. I like to prepare mine ahead of time and have them ready to go in the oven before dinner.
It's fun also, to experiment with different seasonings such as thyme and rosemary for a different taste each time.
- 1 lb. carrots peeled
- 2 tbls. olive oil
- 1 tbls. honey
- 1 tbls. fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients into a large zipper bag.
- Shake bag until carrots are well coated.
- Place carrots in baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until tender.