Hot Spiced Tea Mix
Spiced Hot Tea Mix
My mom made this tea mix in winter. You can put it into pretty jars and gave it as gifts.
For an Iced Spiced Tea, you can also make it very strong and add ice. Add a lemon or orange slice for decoration and you have a cool drink for a hot day.
- 1 cup Instant Tea Powder
- 2 cups Orange Flavored Drink Mix, Tang works well
- 1 (3 oz) Package Lemonade Mix
- 2 cups White Sugar, Or your choice of sugar substitute
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- You will need to use a bowl or sealable container that will hold at least 6 cups.
- Mix all of the above listed ingredients thoroughly. If you are going to give it as gifts you can type out or hand write the directions below on pretty card stock to put with it.
- To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup hot or cold water. Adjust to your personal taste.