- Food and Cooking
How To Make No Sugar Added Hot Chocolate Pudding In A Mug!
Sugar Free Homemade Hot Chocolate Pudding In A Mug!
If you have a chocolate monster howling at you late in the evening, here is something you can whip up using just a microwave, a measuring cup, and a few ingredients you probably have around already if you're eating low carb.
I had just a monster scratching at my door a little while ago, and went into the kitchen determined to come out with something resembling chocolate pudding. You know, the real kind - that you cook with a little box of powder and milk in a pan on the stove? Yeah.... that's it!
Well, this isn't exactly that, but it's close enough to shut up my chocolate cravings!
Absolutely amazing enjoyed with Timothy's German Chocolate Cake Keurig Coffee! (Get it below!)
- Prep time: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- Yields: 1-2
- 1.5 cups milk (whatever kind you prefer)
- 5 heaping teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 square Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- Dash Salt
- 2 tbsp. Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Splenda
- In heatproof measuring cup, combine 1/4 cup of the milk and the Baking Chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds, stir again. Repeat if chocolate is not all melted.
- In another cup, combine the Cornstarch and remaining milk. While stirring constantly, add cornstarch mixture to chocolate mixture. Add the dash of salt, the Splenda, and the sugar free Chocolate Syrup. Stir well, microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each microwaving, until pudding just comes to a boil (you'll see the level rise quickly in the cup, so watch carefully. Allow to cool 30 seconds then microwave one final 30 seconds.
- NOTE: If you want to eliminate the microwaving, just put everything into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat until just comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Makes about 1.5 cups.
Don't Hold Back... Tell Us How You Feel!
Do you think sugar-free chocolate treats can be as tasty as the real deal?
Is there anything as satisfying as eating chocolate pudding hot out of the pan? Not in my book!
Timothy's German Chocolate Cake Coffee for Keurig on Amazon
What Do You Think About This Recipe?
Does this sound like something you'd like to make and enjoy?
I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing!