How to Make Sweet Potato Rice Cake With Sesame From Home
The sugar into sweet-scented osmanthus honey, honey, sweet potato mud sweetness at the same time increase the danger scent, improve flavor.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 1
Wash the sweet potatoes on the surface first, then peel off the skin, cut into thin slices, and steam them on the pot.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 6
First pour out the excess water in the bowl, then pour in an appropriate amount of white granulated sugar according to the sweetness of the sweet potato and your own taste. Stir the white granulated sugar while hot, and then use the egg to squeeze into a delicate sweet potato puree. spare.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 3
Pour glutinous rice flour and flour a few times into the sweet potato puree. Because the sweet potato puree has different dryness and humidity, it is recommended to add a small amount of flour material multiple times to knead the dough without sticking hands.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 4
Pour an appropriate amount of sesame seeds into a flat bowl.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 5
Then take an appropriate amount of dough, use the palms of both hands to knead into a ball, roll it into a bowl, make the dough evenly covered with white sesame, and then use your fingers to flatten it to your favorite shape or thickness.
Sesame Sweet Potato Rice Cakes Step 2
Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, place the sweet potato cakes in order, and then fry over medium-low heat.
Finally sesame sweet potato rice cakes step 7
Fry until the bottom of the crust becomes darker, showing a transparent turning. After frying on both sides, use a spatula to lightly press on the surface to rebound slightly.
- If the dough does not adhere well to sesame seeds, you can apply a small amount of water on the surface of the dough.
- The best state of a good dough is not sticky or cracked. If the sticky hands are too wet, you need to continue to flour and crack. The dough is too dry, you can add liquid excess water, clear water, egg liquid, milk, etc. to continue to knead; of course, you can also add glutinous rice flour or flour, please adjust according to your own taste.
- white sugar Can also be changed to sweet-scented osmanthus honey, honey, etc., to increase the sweetness of sweet potato puree while adding flavor and improve flavor.
Sweet potatoes (scientific name: Ipomoea batatas), also known as sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, red yam, line crickets, sweet potatoes, golden potatoes, sweet potatoes, vermicelli, pillow potatoes, etc. Common perennial dicotyledonous plant, herbaceous, its slender, stems creeping to the ground. Roots, lactic acid produced by anaerobic respiration, skin color is white or red, most of the meat is yellow-white, but also purple, in addition to food, can also make sugar and wine, alcohol.
- Nutritional value
- Sweet potato contains more than 10 kinds of trace elements such as dietary fiber, carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and potassium, iron, copper, selenium, calcium, etc. The nutritional value is very high, and nutritionists call it the most balanced health food.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in potassium, β-carotene, folic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B6. These five ingredients are all helpful to prevent cardiovascular disease. Sweet potatoes contain collagen and mucopolysaccharides, which can reduce the total cholesterol content in the blood and prevent the occurrence of arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
- The fiber contained in sweet potatoes is equivalent to 10 times that of rice noodles. Its fine texture does not hurt the stomach and intestines. It can speed up the peristalsis of the digestive tract, help defecate, clean the digestive tract, and shorten the residence time of toxic substances in the intestine. Consumption of the human body caused by constipation reduces the concentration of intestinal carcinogens and prevents hemorrhoids and colorectal cancer. At the same time, cellulose can absorb a part of glucose, reduce the sugar content in the blood, and help prevent diabetes.
- Sweet potato is rich in mucus protein, which is a mixture of polysaccharide and protein, which has a special protective effect on the human body. It can maintain the lubrication of the digestive tract, respiratory tract, joint cavity, membrane cavity, and elasticity of blood vessels. Preventing arteriosclerosis caused by the deposition of substances on the arterial wall, can prevent the atrophy of connective tissues of the liver and kidneys, can slow the aging of human organs, and improve the body's immunity. It also contains glycoprotein, which has a good effect of anti-mutation, lowering blood lipids and enhancing immunity.
- Eating sweet potatoes often helps maintain normal folic acid levels in the body. Too low folate content in the body will increase the risk of cancer.
- Edible effect
- Anti-cancer: effectively inhibit the occurrence of colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Laxative weight loss: eating sweet potatoes can effectively prevent sugars from becoming fat, which is beneficial to weight loss and bodybuilding.
- Lmproving immunity: Sweet potato leaves have health functions such as improving immunity, hemostasis, hypoglycemia, detoxification, prevention and treatment of night blindness.
- Anti-aging: inhibit the production of melanin and prevent the appearance of freckles and age spots. Redness can also inhibit skin aging, maintain skin elasticity, and slow the aging process of the body.
- Selection of shape and taste: Sweet potatoes are generally divided into yellow sweet potato and white sweet potato. Scutellaria baicalensis has a longer body shape, with a pale pink skin and a lot of sugar. After cooking, it has a reddish-yellow color, which is sweet and delicious; while scallion sweet potato has a fat body, dark red or purplish red skin, and a lot of starch. Houyi is white and sweet to the face. You can choose according to your own taste.
- Choose fresh sweet potatoes: Generally, you should choose clean, smooth, good-shaped, hard, and shiny sweet potatoes; do not buy sweet potatoes with germinated and uneven surfaces, which means they are not fresh; if there are small black holes on the surface of sweet potatoes, explain The sweet potato has rotten inside.
- Choose easy-to-save sweet potatoes: Do not buy sweet potatoes with damaged surfaces, because it is not easy to save and rot easily.
- The sweet potato can be exposed to the sun for a period of time before storage, about 4 days. It can reduce the moisture of the sweet potato itself and increase the sugar content. It can also repair the damaged part of the sweet potato, which is not prone to corruption.
- Do not put the sweet potatoes into the water before storage. The water is easy to break. After excavating or after buying them, dry them and save them directly.
- The stored sweet potatoes should not be damaged, it is easy to breed bacteria and cause corruption, so you can pick them before storage and pick out the bad ones.
© 2020 Amazing Goal