- Food and Cooking
How To Make Chinese Chop Suey
Chop Suey Recipes
Making Chinese Chop Suey
In this hamburg recipe I use water chestnuts while other cooks use just the chinese vegetables and bean sprouts.I spread chinese noodles on the top to make them look tasty.
It is an easy and a perfect meal to serve on a day when the weather outside is warm and sunny. I will enjoy sharing this recipe with you.
- Prep time: 30 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 4-6
- 2 lbs Hamburg
- 2 Onions-diced
- 8 Celery Stalks- sliced
- 1 can of water chestnuts
- 1 can of chinese bean sprouts
- 1 can of chinese vegetables
- soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Chinese Noodles
- Brown hamburg and drain.
- Add celery and onions until soft.
- Add water chestnuts, chinese bean sprouts, and chinese vegetables and stir well.
- Add soy sauce to your own preferences.
- Bring mixture to a boil and add cornstarch until thickened and stirred in well.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve on Rice, or chinese noodles.
This cookbook has many other recipes like my chinese chop suey and they all look delicious.