- Food and Cooking
How to Make Gingery Meatball Soup
Gingery Meatball soup is prepared by using meatball cooked with different ingredients. The traditional gingery meatball soup made up of a clear stock, usually with pieces of vegetables or meatball; regular additions are dumplings, pasta or grains such as barley and rice.
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Pound Chicken
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 6 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 2 Piece Fresh Ginger
- 3 Scallions
- 5 Bok Choy
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Pepper
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
Step-By-Step Instructions and Images for Making Gingery Meatball Soup
- First heat broiler then line a rimmed baking tray with non-stick foil. Grate 1 tablespoon ginger after that slice the remainder.
- In a big bowl, mix the egg, garlic, scallions, ground ginger, and a half teaspoon each pepper and salt. After that blend in the cilantro and later mix with breadcrumbs. Let it sit for 5 minutes then add the chicken and blend to combine.
- Now, prepare 1-inch size balls from the meat mixture (prepare around 15 to 20 balls) and then place them on the baking tray.
- Meantime, in a pan, bring the stock, chopped ginger, and chili to a boil. After that add the carrot and stir for 2 minutes, then add bok choy and stir it for 3 minutes until it becomes soft. At last, add the meatballs and blend it with cilantro.
Nutritional Information of Gingery Meatball Soup
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||720|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 80 g||123%|
|Protein 98 g||196%|
|Cholesterol 153 mg||51%|
|Sodium 698 mg||29%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2017 Ashi