- Food and Cooking
How To Make Grape Salad For Thanksgiving
Impress your family and friends at your Thanksgiving dinner with a delicious grape salad. Your guest will surely love this velvety, creamy and sweet salad. It is very simple and easy to make. It will hardly take 10 minutes for preparation. It is definitely a tremendous hit at Thanksgiving dinner or your house party.
- 2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Cups Red Grapes, Seedless
- 4 Cups Green Grapes, Seedless
- 1 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
Step-By-Step Instructions and Images for Making Grape Sala
- Take a medium-size bowl and mix sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- After that add red and green grapes then mix until all the grapes are evenly coated.
- Next, take a small bowl and mix walnuts and brown sugar.
- At last, sprinkle the walnuts and brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Then keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve it cold for the delicious taste.
Ensure that cream cheese is having a room temperature. If it isn't having room temperature then the sour cream and cream cheese will not mix well.
Nutritional Information of Grape Salad
|Serving size: 15|
|Calories from Fat||54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 6 g||9%|
|Carbohydrates 20 g||7%|
|Sugar 15 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 16 mg||5%|
|Sodium 44 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2017 Ashi