- Food and Cooking
How To Make Homemade Scalloped Potatoes Recipe!!!
Making Homemade Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
I usually serve them with some kind of meat and vegetable on the side. You can also put in ham to make it a complete meal. It can also make a great side dish for parties and special occasions too. I hope you enjoy looking at my favorite potato meal.
- 3 lbs of sliced potatoes
- 2 big Onions
- Roue Sauce:
- 5 lb block of extra sharp cheese
- flour and butter and milk
- Parmesan Cheese
- Spray a 9 by 12 pan with Pam.
- Peel Potatoes and Clean them. Slice them in circles and place them in a 9 by 12 baking pan.
- Peel and Slice the Onions and Place them on top of Potato slices.
- In a Saucepan prepare the Roue sauce by melting butter and then adding flour until it is thick and pasty.
- Then add milk until it covers the top of cheese and cook that until the cheese is all melted and the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Then pour the Roue Sauce over the potatoes and then add some pats of butter and sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on the top.
- Cover with Aluminum Foil
- Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then take off foil and cook it for another 30 minutes until potatoes are soft and the cheese is bubbling. Take it out of oven and serve it with any type of meat and vegetables that you like and sit down and enjoy these savory and delicious homemade scalloped potatoes.!!!!!!!!
This Cookbook Has So Many Homemade Potato Recipes which look tempting and delicious to prepare and eat.