- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
It's a Rocky Road
What did you think?
A walk down memory lane
Almost everyone loves ice cream, and sometimes it is just too cold outside for it. You can transform that one of the most popular ice cream flavors into a fudge with this simple yet very sweet recipe. Personally, I love Rocky Road ice cream, it brings back great memories of when I was a child spending the summers with my grandfather. I did this recipe on accident, and lucky for me it turned out well.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 c. Mini Marshmellows
- 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. almond slices
- In a large pot melt butter, chocolate chips, and Eagle Brand milk.
- While that is melting line a 13'X9' pan with wax paper.
- Once it is melted, smooth and free of chunks, remove the pot from heat. Add the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the marshmellows, walnuts, and almonds.
- Gently and carefully pour the mixture into the lined pan.
- Let cool for 2 hours.
- Once hardened, enjoy!