Keep Calm - Have an Ice Creakm Cupcake (Recipe)
A cupcake is the closest thing to heaven...
Cupcakes are just delightful, little packages of sweet therapy just for you, imagine a cupcake made with ice-cream.....
Whether you are looking for creative cupcake decorating ideas, cupcake recipes, or even a special or unique present for someone who you know loves cupcakes. Then this page is dedicated to you.
I love cupcakes and I love a little saying that comes to mind.
''Life is short -- have your cupcake and eat it too.''
Cupcakes are wonderful, you do not need to have a masters degree in baking to make these, even the most kitchen-challenged can create delightful little surprises, we sometimes will bake special cupcakes for relatives putting them into a lovely decorated box.
This picture is protected by Copyright to LisaAuch
My favourite Cupcake Recipes and decorating ideas Book - 1,000s' of different ideas for cupcakes and cookies
This is a picture of my daughters birthday cake, however these little gems are our favourite.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 12
- 2 cups premium vanilla ice cream very soft
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Position a rack to the center of the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the ice cream, flour and baking powder until smooth. Beat in the egg, oil and vanilla.
- Dividing the mixture equally among the muffin tins, each to about about the 1/2 full mark.
- Bake until the muffins have risen, lightly golden. Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, then remove the cupcakes from the oven.
- (approx 20 minutes)
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Once cooled they are ready to decorate. You can use a dollop of the soft ice cream, smothered over the top, this is my husbands favourite.
- Or spice up butter icing by adding fresh strawberries as you mix the butter and icing sugar.Ingredients
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (16-ounce) icing (powdered) sugar, sifted
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 20 seconds or until fluffy. Add icing sugar and chopped strawberries, beating at low speed until creamy.
If you like that, you might also like ... - Keep Calm have a cupcake!
How about these gorgeous "Keep Calm Have a Cupcake" accessories, The little sweet book is so devine with little cupcake thoughts like ''Life is short -- have your cupcake and eat it too.''....I want them all!
Cupcake clip art - creative cupcake ideas for birthday decorations
- Cupcake Clipart Image - Pink Line Drawing of a Cupcake
Computer Clip Art.com Cupcake Clipart Image: Pink Line Drawing of a CupcakeClip art illustration of a pink line drawing of a cu
- Clipart Guide - Cupcake Clipart, Clip Art Illustrations, Images, Graphics and Cupcake Pictures
Fabulous collection of clipart cupcakes
- Cupcakes Baked Goods - CoolCLIPS Clip Art
Food, Baked Goods, Cupcakes highest quality CoolCLIPS Royalty Free Clipart. Over 1 Million downloads of color vector Clipart, Stock Photos, Animated Flash, GIF Animations, Web Graphics and Vector WMF Metafiles..
- Free Clipart, Clip Art Pictures, Royalty Free Photographs and Illustrations
Provides a collection of over 98,000 free clipart,images, illustrations and photographs, in over 1000 different clipart categories.
microsoft office Clipart - cupcakes cookies, and cakes
I'd love to hear what you think of my cupcake page.
Or if you enjoyed this page why not investigate more scrumptious recipe pages. Like our Families Really Easy and tasty Fruit Loaf