KitchenAid Artisan Martha Stewart 5 Qt Stand Mixer, A Review
The KitchenAid Artisan Martha Stewart Blue Collection 5 Qt Stand Mixer, It's A Good Thing!
The KitchenAid Artisan Martha Stewart Blue Collection 5 Qt Stand Mixer is a top-rated kitchen appliance. Too new to Amazon when I wrote this page, I turned to another retailer to check out this small kitchen appliance's reputation and I was very pleased with what I found. Martha's KitchenAid stand mixer earned a very solid 4.9 out of 5 and honestly, I cannot imagine a better team than KitchenAid and Martha Stewart.
Let me tell you that I do NOT own this appliance; it is on my wish list and maybe one day I will own it. However, I have done quite a bit of research about it and, on this page, you will find more information about this stand mixer including what features it has and you will find some fantastic comments from some very satisfied (and lucky) customers. I hope today is YOUR day to own this beautiful appliance!
KitchenAid Stand Mixer
"A Good Thing!"
Martha Stewart Blue Collection 5 Qt Artisan Stand Mixer - The color is also known as 'Ice.' This highly-rated KitchenAid product features:
- A stainless steel 5-quart. mixing bowl with comfortable handle.
- A tilting head which facilitates bowl and content use.
- An nine cups of flour capacity which is considered average.
- The ability to make four loaves of bread, 108 cookies or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes.
- A very strong 325-watt motor which mixes tough dough and batter.
- A shield to help channel ingredients into the bowl when you are pouring.
- A one-year warranty.
Issue With Martha Stewart's Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
- Not many appliances are perfect so I will share here with you the one issue that I read with regard to this machine. This will allow you to make an informed decision and help avoid any unpleasant surprises. I have read and I believe even seen on television that pouring ingredients into the bowl of these Kitchenaid mixers can be somewhat difficult because of the way the controls are configured. If that is an issue you do not want to deal with, then this stand mixer may not be the one for you.
"This is the star of my kitchen.
What a splash of color.
KitchenAid is the best."
~~ Happy Mom of Princess
Customer Reviews of Martha Stewart's Stand Mixer
I have read some great customer reviews about this Martha Stewart appliance.
Peace of Mind loves KitchenAid’s quality and this great aqua blue color! Warmvanill calls it a turquoise blue but, no matter what you call this color, everyone loves this appliance.
Hawaiian Baker was reluctant to replace an old mixer but once she did, she wished she had made the switch a long time ago. She loves this one, the mixer and its attachments. She recommends it whether you are purchasing your first mixer or replacing an old one. It is durable, simple to use and easy to clean.
WordToAshley points out that this is the same mixer that Martha uses on her show. It features a flat beater, wire whisk and dough hook.
Finally, Sophisticated says, she is “in love, totally in love, with this beautiful blue KitchenAid mixer.” Not only is the color great but it is also quiet and a professional quality kitchen tool.
Order Your Mixer From Amazon
Unfortunately, many of these Martha Stewart pieces have become difficult to find. However, many manufacturers have produced similarly colored products, like this Cuisinart mini food processor.
More Martha Stewart Reading
- Martha Stewart Robin's Egg Blue in the Kitchen
Martha Stewart blue is often called robin's egg blue and is available on a number of products by Martha. Supplement those pieces with other turquoise kitchen tools to bring your kitchen décor together.
- KitchenAid Martha Stewart Blue 5-Speed Blender
The KitchenAid Martha Stewart Blue Collection 5-Speed Blender is another top-rated small kitchen appliance. Also too new to Amazon to have earned a reputation there, it receives an overall score of 5 out of 5 elsewhere. Done in Martha's signature...
- KitchenAid Martha Stewart Blue Food Processor, A Review
The KitchenAid Martha Stewart Blue Collection 12-Cup Food Processor KFP750A is my third in a series of reviews of Martha Stewart's line with Kitchenaid. So far, all of the appliances in this series have received top reviews, although the customers...
- The Best-Ever Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe is by Martha Stewart
We love biscuits and in particular, this buttermilk biscuit recipe. My son and his girlfriend had no problem recreating this yummy recipe!
- Martha Stewart Halloween Magazine Index
Over the last several years I have created this index of Martha Stewart Halloween magazines. No one else does Halloween as well as Martha!
- Martha Stewart's Cupcakes Book Review
I waited anxiously for June 2nd, 2009, the date when Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book was released and I was not disappointed. I had used many of Martha's recipes before including one for cupcakes that she demonstrated on her show several years ago...