- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Kool-Aid Pie Recipe
Kool Aid as an Ingredient
How to Properly Make A Koolaid Pie
There are many ways you may make a Koolaid Pie, however many people do not mix the ingredients in the right order, and properly.
The reason for my saying this is that many people get in a hurry and begin mixing in the cool whip first, when you really should mix in the cool whip right before placing the pie batter into your graham cracker crust.
Here, we will take a look at How to Properly Make A Koolaid Pie!
Use Your Favorite Flavor
Are You Dreaming of Delicious Pie?
Summer is here and it is time for some great tasting dessert recipes that do not take up too much time to make. The best kind of desserts only take a few ingredients and only a few minutes to make for serving to all the hungry people at your house.
This is one of our family favorites and we've been making kool-aid pies for many years now, I would suppose about 10 to 15 years. We want to share this great tasting but quick and easy dessert recipe with you.
When you make this pie recipe at home, be sure to choose your favorite flavor. Of course, you can try different flavors of this kind of powdered drink mix to make your pie. One of my favorites is the invisible watermelon kiwi. However, I do like strawberry and blueberry too. We have tried all sorts of flavors and the pies were all tasty. We have even made use of some other brands of this type of dry drink mix and they work just as well as the name brand. So, choose what you like best to make this dessert recipe.
Here is the
Kool-Aid Pie Recipe
Koolaid Pie Ingredients
- 1 - One 14 ounce can of Condensed Sweetened Milk
- 2 - One package of your favorite flavor of Koolaid
- 3 - One Small container of Cool Whip (you can use the generic brands
- they all work well)
- 4 - One Graham Cracker Pie Crust (you can either buy a ready-made crust from your local grocer or you can make your own)
Koolaid Pie Instructions
- To Properly Make a Koolaid Pie, follow these Directions:
- You will begin by gathering all your ingredients together.
- In a mixing bowl, pour in the first ingredient, the sweetened condensed milk. Using a mixing spatula, you can get most of the milk from the can.
- Next, you will empty the packet of Koolaid into the sweetened condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
- The Most Important Thing to Remember while Making Koolaid Pie-add the Cool Whip LAST!
- When you are mixing your ingredients you will first mix the sweetened condensed milk with the dry koolaid and then proceed; you will notice while mixing these two ingredients that the mixture begins getting thicker.
- After mixing the sweetened condensed milk and the dry koolaid well, you will then mix in the contents from the Cool Whip container.
- Once you begin mixing the Cool Whip in with the previous batter, the mixture will begin to set. You do not have to worry about the cool whip falling, it actually begins setting up for the pie while you are mixing the colorful sweetened condensed milk mixture and the Cool Whip.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pie Batter Thickens!
- While you are mixing the Cool Whip into the wet mixture, you will notice that the batter is beginning to set as it will become harder for you to mix. After you completely mix these three ingredients together, you will then plop the batter into the waiting graham cracker pie crust.
Pie is Good
Just about Everyone will Love a Kool-Aid Pie!
This pie only takes a few minutes to make and about 30 minutes to 1 hour or longer if you prefer in the refrigerator and then you can cut and serve. When cutting, you can get about 8 good slices from it, or more (smaller) slices as per your preferences and needs. Keep in mind that the longer this creamy dessert sits in the refrigerator the stronger its flavor will become...
This is a great quick fix that is sure to bring smiles to anyone's face!
"Remember to mix the sweetened condensed milk and the koolaid first and then add the cool whip!"
I like various types of desserts. However, this koolaid pie recipe is fast and easy and one that children of all ages seem to love!
Kool-Aid Pie Poll
Have you ever made or tasted a kool-aid pie?
Pie Scented Candles
Some times, you might want the scent of fresh pie in your home, apartment or office. Pie scented candles are the best choice when you want the scent of a sweet delicious pie without having to make a pie. When you want to enjoy the aroma of such a sweet desert, be sure to choose your favorite flavor scent or even try something new. One of my favorite flavor scents comes in blueberry pie scented jar candles. Using candles is a great way to add your favorite pie scent to your surroundings without the worries of calories.
Dessert Recipe Videos
Pie Making Ideas
You can learn even more pie making ideas by using dessert cookbooks such as the Jell-O and Cool Whip Holiday Desserts cookbook. It offers lots of great ideas for creating many different and delicious sweets and treats.
More Pie Recipes!
- Easy Pie Recipes
Easy pie recipes are delicious and easy to make of course. One of the easiest pies I know how to make is one of our family favorite recipes. We have been making this type of pie for many years now...
- Oreo Fudge Cool Whip Pie
It's hard to imagine a better list of ingredients, so it should come as no surprise that this recipe is AMAZING! It is always a huge hit every time I make it - cool and light, rich and decadent. And the greatest part is that it is extremely simple...
- SUPER EASY CREAMY CHOCOLATE COOL WHIP PIE!
Thanksgiving is just days away and for many, the meal preparations have already begun. With all the turkey, potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, rolls and apple cider to be prepared, we must also find time to make the gooey fun stuff - the desserts! The..
- Cool Whip & Cream Cheese Desserts: Cheesecake, Pist...
Something magic happens when you combine Cool Whip and cream cheese. Fun history and really great recipes.
- Dreamsicle Pie Recipe
Dreamsicle is is a mixture of flavors that include oranges and cream. It is delicious and a very popular flavor today just as it was when it first came out on the marketplace. Do you remember the good ole days and the wonderful taste of your first...
- Apple Pie - 3 Awesome Quick and Easy Recipes!
Three wonderful apple pie recipes here – caramel apple pie, cranberry apple pie, and apple pie with crumb topping. Quick and easy instructions, along with photos, included.
- Easy No-Crust German Chocolate Pie Recipe
Are there pie lovers in your home? Are there chocoholics searching for just the right holiday delight? There are various types of pie recipes available today for making and enjoying. Here is a holiday dessert recipe from among Granny' s pie recipes..
- Simple Strawberry Pie Recipe
The taste of fresh strawberries is abundant in this simple strawberry pie. Pick fresh strawberries for best results.
- Candy Apple Pie Recipe
This candy apple pie recipe is delicious and tastes just like the candy apples you get at the fair! It's easy to make with the step by step photos and instructions provided.
- Key Lime Pie - 5 Great Recipes!
Five great recipes, with photos and videos: best key lime pie with meringue, low carb key lime pie, and easy key lime pie that's a no-bake dessert.
- Best Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
The Coconut Cream Pie is a classic and popular dessert, and an old but also a favorite recipe by cooks worldwide. Because of the many changes and additions made to this recipe, a variety of flavors had smothered the true soul of the original recipe.