Krafts Philly Cooking Cremes
NEW! Kraft Philly Cooking Creme
Kraft has come out with a new product that is perfect for the home cook who is low on time and money. And, it is so easy, even a beginning cook can present an impressive dish using Philly Cooking Creme. It creates an elegant sauce for many foods, but it is particularly well-suited to cooking with frozen boneless chicken breasts.
Philly Cooking Creme is a versatile product
See how many ways you can use it!
Philly Cooking Creme recipes can be found on the Kraft website, and more are being uploaded by consumers every day. You will find that you can use this product any way that you could use regular cream cheese, but there are more options due to its easy consistency.
Text with BIG Picture
My husband prepared cooked turnips which were so good that the family was fighting over them! He used a little bit of Original flavor Philly Cooking Creme to make them extra creamy.. His secret is a tablespoon of sugar to cut the bitterness.
You can make Bruscetta with Philly Cooking Creme - A great recipe
You see bruschetta on almost every television cooking show; you may feel like it is entirely too sophisticated for you to make at home. This is a quick and easy method to make bruschetta with Philly Cooking Creme.
Click on the photo to get this quick and easy Philly Cooking Creme recipe.
- Make a Veggie Pizza in minutes with Philly Cooking Creme - Knoxville cooking | Examiner.com
The Kraft Philly Cooking Cremes are finally here; you can find them at Kroger and Food Lion in the Tri-Cities. The have been on sale for $2.50 at each store, an
- Cooking with Philly Cooking Creme in the Knoxville area: Recipe and Video - Knoxville cooking | Exam
Kraft has introduced a new product to help cooks at home to come up with a restaurant quality sauce in just minutes. Philly Cooking Cremes come in a few differ
- Kraft Website for Philly Cooking Creme
Kraft offers some great recipes for using their Philly Cooking Cremes.
Pizza with Philly Cooking Creme
So many great recipe possibilities
You should try making pizza with Philly Cooking Creme. The flavor most people use is the Italian Cheese and Herb, spreading it on first. The vegetables are layered on top of that. Click on the photo for the recipe that I use.
How about some new cookware?
Use Philly Cooking Creme instead of riccotta in Lasagna
Yes, you can!
You can use Philly Cooking Creme in lasagna instead of Ricotta cheese. It is very good. Just mix an egg and some Parmesan cheese, shredded Mozzarella cheese, or cottage cheese. in with the cooking creme. Spread it in a layer of your lasagna for a wonderful taste. I use the original, but you could use any flavor. .
Potato Soup Recipe with Philly Cooking Creme
* Potatoes, cut in cubes or small pieces
* Onion, cut in medium pieces
* (Ratio of potatoes to onions is 4-1)
* Philly Cooking Creme
* Dried Parsley
* Cooking oil
* Corn starch
1. Place onions, oil, and a little butter in a large pot. Stir frequently as the onions become translucent.
2. Add potatoes, generous amount of parsley, salt, pepper, and enough water to cover the potatoes well.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Allow potatoes too get soft and water to boil down significantly.
4. Add a few tablespoons of Kraft Philly Cooking Creme, stirring well.
5. Whisk a few tablespoons of corn starch into some milk. Add milk to make the soup the right consistency. Keep adding until it is right, a little bit of milk at a time. Continue stirring frequently on medium heat.
6. Add a few more Tablespoons of cooking creme to make it creamier.n You can also add a little more margarine or butter for flavor.
7. Allow to simmer, and season with plenty of salt and pepper.
Lemon Mushroom Chicken with Bowtie Pasta Recipe
With Philly Cooking Creme Savory Lemon Herb
Kroger canned chicken: 2 small 6 oz cans
Kroger canned mushrooms: 2 cans
Philly Cooking Creme: 1 container Savory Lemon Herb
Kroger brand bow-tie pasta: 1 box
Optional: Parmesan Cheese or Shredded Mozzarella for topping
Olive oil or other oil to prevent sticking
Cook the pasta; drain but do not rinse. Return to pot.
Add a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
Add the Philly Cooking Creme while stirring the pasta on low heat.
Drain chicken and mushrooms, and add them, too.
Heat over low heat and continue to stir often.
Top with cheese, if desired, before serving.
Let me know you were here!