make your celebration more special with Delicious Chocolate Cake
Yesterday was my brother’s birthday. So, I made a delicious chocolate cake for him and surprised him. A chocolate cake is one of the simplest and easiest cakes that can prepare at home.
It took only a few minutes to get ready. It bounds my all family to fall in love with my sweet surprise. So I want to share the easy dish with you.
• ¾ tea spoons baking powder
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups white sugar
• 1 cup milk
• ½ tea spoon baking soda
• ¾ cups all-purposed flour
• 1 tea spoon salt
• ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cup boiling water
• 2 table spoons vanilla extracts
• 4 sticks unsalted butter
• 5 eggs
Directions to Prepare:-
1. Preheat the oven 350F(175 degree C). Grease and flour three round pans.
2. In a large boil make a lumps free mixture of salt, flour, baking powder, soda, sugar and cocoa powder.
3. Take another bowl and 1 cup water and 1 tablespoon of oil and mix it.
4. Now, take the eggs, ¾ cup of water and vanilla and mix them using an electric blender for 3 minutes.
5. Add the oil and water mix and blend well. And add all dry ingredients to this and make a smooth mix.
6. Pour the mix in greased pans and bake it for 25-30 minutes.
7. Check it with the help of toothpicks to check the softness and remove from oven after a while.
8. Cool for 15 minutes before removing pans. Now, wrap cake in foil and freeze for 2 hours.
• In a boiler whisk the egg whites and sugar until sugar get dissolved and egg whites are hot.
• Remove it from heat and let it cool.
• Add the butter (cuts in cubes) and egg mix.
• Now add vanilla and salt.
• Finally, place the cakes on top of each other with a thick layer of frosting in between them. Cover remaining frosting on all sides.
Freeze for some time and serve chilled. You can also add more flavors to make it more delicious.