- Food and Cooking
Easy way to making Hong kong chicken
- 1 broiler-fryer, about 3 pounds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
then follow this instructions
- cut chicken into quarters; arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Mix water, sherry, soy sauce, honey, and seasoned salt in a small bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat on all sides; cover. Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 4 hours, or overnight.
- About 2 hours before serving time, remove chicken from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, then drain; reserve marinade. Arrange chicken, skin side up, on rack in broiler pan, or in a shallow baking pan with a rack. Brush generously with part of the marinade.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degree), basting with remaining marinade every 20 minutes, 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender and deep golden brown. place on heated serving platter; serve with cooked frozen chinese pea and sliced water chestnuts, If you wish.
You can buy some useful ingredients from the following links:
check this authors some other writings
- Some Dispersed Thoughts
Human being is capable to destroy this world many times by just pressing his thump. Science, was called for his acquired knowledge. His commonsense grew with science and science through thoughts. It was impossibility to imagine the spherical change o
- How to be happy in life? ; here is an idea
Every one in this world craves for a happy life. Happiness is a state of mind. In addition, it is related to wealth. I feel that no one in this world is completely happy. In my opinion, happiness is to be sought. People looks around the world and...
- Soft skills - An essential ingredient in the art of ...
When people talk about soft skills, I often used to wonder what they exactly mean. Are soft skills those abilities - implicit or otherwise that allow an individual to communicate well with others? Do soft skills go a step further, encircling empathy,
- What is really About Religion and Science
“Science doesn’t require religion for its existence and religion doesn’t need science for its existence, but man need both” - Frit jot Capra.
- You Know How to Make Indian Laddu (Ladoo)?
In Bollywood Film English Vinglish Sridevi made some tasty Laddu (Ladoo).. here is the recipe of Laddu (Ladoo) and described how she made it..
- Improve your memory power- Part 1; memory - some fac...
When something happens in your life or when you learn something, your brain makes an evaluation of it. If the information is important, the brain will save it and it is called memory. It is just like saving a file in a computer folder. Brain is not..
- What Is the Role of Parents in Modern Education?; a ...
The role of parents in the success of their children is most important as all parents want their children to success in school. Not only in education but also in whole life, continues support from parents is crucial to sustain a student’s confidence