A Margaritaville Blender is a Perfect Gift
Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker
I love frozen drinks and have found to replicate the yummy ones I get while I am out, a Margaritaville blender is the only way to go!
I have been a restaurant owner and used the super expensive commercial frozen drink makers and they are awesome, hard to beat. At home, I can use the same drink recipes but the frozen drinks are still not quite as good. The ice is the key to consistency and until the Margaritaville blenders came along, you just couldn't get it right at home.
If you know someone (or even yourself) who loves frozen drinks, a Margaritaville blender is the perfect gift idea!
If you know someone who takes their frozen drinks seriously, this is the perfect gift for them!
Whether spiked or not, you will find the Margaritaville blenders are simply the best for making frozen margaritas and more at home. Stop messing around with blenders that simply weren't designed to handle chopping ice for frozen drinks. The serious frozen drink connoisseur will know you got them the best gift this year when they rip open the package!
Have You Ever...
...tried to make a frozen drink at home with less than perfect results?
Take it from a long time bartender, the Margaritaville blenders are the closest to professional margarita machines.
They're perfect for use at home!
Margaritaville Restaurant -- The Best Margarita in Town - Make Your Own with a Margaritaville Blender
Jimmy Buffett's song was the inspiration for the blender that makes perfect "frozen concoctions". Whether it's a virgin or spiked version, making a fantastic frozen drink takes more than just a standard blender. You end up with big chunks of ice instead of the nice, smooth consistency you want.
I've made a heck of a lot of frozen drinks in my day. Outside of the commercial machines, the Margaritaville blender is the best product on the market for making frozen drinks.
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Total Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 1 oz. Tequila (I prefer Cuervo Gold)
- 1/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz. Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz Margarita Pre-Mix (without alcohol)
- Rim your margarita glass with lime juice and then salt.
- Make sure there is ice in the reservoir.
- Add all ingredients to the glass pitcher.
- Choose the "1 drink" setting.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a lime.
- Image: Under License Agreement with A41cats | Dreamstime.com
Margaritaville AD1200 Universal Travel BagCHECK PRICE
Margaritaville AD2000 Salt Rimmer and Lime Serving SetCHECK PRICE
Margaritaville Sweet & Salty Lime Margarita Salt, 4-ounce ContainerCHECK PRICE
Margaritaville AD3300 Plastic Jar for DM1000 SeriesCHECK PRICE
Libbey 12-Piece Margarita Party SetCHECK PRICE
101 Blender DrinksCHECK PRICE
Why I LOVE the Margaritaville Blender - Highlights of the Margaritaville Blender
- The ice reservoir holds enough ice to make two full pitchers of frozen drinks.
- No more guess work about the amount of ice needed. The machine does it automatically. Want it thicker? Hit the "shave only" toggle to add more ice and then toggle to blend. Easy as pie no matter what your preference.
- Fill the pitcher with drink ingredients, chose the number of drinks to make and start! Whether it's one drink or an entire pitcher, the Margaritaville blender gives you restaurant quality frozen drinks every time.
- The blending pitcher is glass to stand up to lots of drink mixing.
- The machine is attractive with stainless steel accents.
- 1 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Anyone with a Margaritaville Blender will become very popular as a party host!
Three Steps to Perfect Frozen Drinks - Margartiaville Blender
"...the thing actually makes perfect consistency margaritas and any other frozen drinks you can think of."
Clay Cowgill, consumer
The Perfect Pitcher of Stawberry Daiquiris - in the Margaritaville Blender (Recipe)
- 1 cup light Rum (I prefer Bacardi)
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 3 cups strawberries
- hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice (like Rose's)
- 1 tbsp Grenadine
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- Rim glasses with lime juice and daiquiri sugar.
- Fill reservoir with ice.
- Combine all ingredients in Margaritaville glass pitcher.
- Set number of drinks dial to 3 (each drink is 12 oz, so this setting gives you 36 oz. total to divide between 3 and 6 glasses.)
- Turn on the shave and blend toggle switch.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a strawberry or lime.
- Image:TheCulinaryGeek under 2.0 by CC License
Triple Berry Cocktail Sugar, drink rimmer - 3 packCHECK PRICE
Margarita, Cocktail, Daiquiri Glass Rimmer, Salt / Sugar / Lime Juice TraysCHECK PRICE
Embassy Royale Drinking Glasses Poco Grande, 13-1/4-OunceCHECK PRICE
Tales from Margaritaville by Jimmy BuffettCHECK PRICE
Parrot Wall Clock Tropical Theme DesignCHECK PRICE
Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Artwork *COME MONDAY* Print 18" x 24"CHECK PRICE
Gift ideas are sometimes hard to come by but for the person who loves to entertain, this is the perfect gift!
More Reviews About the Margaritaville DM1000 Blender - Christmas Present Ideas
- Margaritaville DM1000 Blender Reviews. Buying Guides & Consumer Product Reviews - Epinions.com
Epinions.com - Read product reviews on Margaritaville DM1000 Blender - Blenders. Overall Rating: 4 stars from 9 consumer reviews at Epinions.com.
- Margarita Machines - Margarator or Margaritaville?
Frozen drinks are very popular when you are out but are becoming more and more popular as an "at home party" drink offering. Tropical, Parrotheads...
- Consumer Reports - Margaritaville Blender
Margaritaville DM1000 4_5stars Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker Margaritaville DM1000 | Price: $206.24 Consistent, restaurant-quality frozen concoctions for a party. No more chunks or watery drinks. The Frozen Concoction Maker lets you m
Bunn Coffee Makers are the Best Gift for True Coffee Lovers
Have you got a coffee lover on your holiday or Christmas list this year? Bunn Coffee Makers are the best coffee makers available and are the perfect gift ide...
Buffet Ideas | Three Pot Crock Pot
Holiday party menus can be intimidating but it's three pot crock pots to the rescue! They make wonderful gifts for that Hostess with the Mostess on your holi...
Margarita Machines - Margarator or Margaritaville?
Margarator or Margaritaville? Frozen drinks are very popular when you are out but are becoming more and more popular as an "at home party" drink of...