- Food and Cooking
Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S Convection Toaster Oven
Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie Review
If you are on a tight budget but don't want to give up any advanced cooking features either (including ROTISSERIE option), this quality Convection Toaster Oven fits the bill perfectly! Ideal for large families, its large 23-liter cavity provides ample space for baking a side dish, cooking a 12-inch pizza, roasing 1-2 chickens, good sized roast and more. cooking options include grilling, baking, broiling, toasting, steaming and rotisserie. This 1500 watt unit comes with a heat selector switch and adjustable temperature control. In addition this well designed oven even features a top nonstick grill & griddle with dome lid on top!
But it gets better. In addition to the top grill, the unit includes a rotisserie! The rotary spit detaches and loads easily, and cleans with ease. The attractive design nicely complements any kitchen décor.
Convection cooking means the unit circulates heat completely around the food cooking more evenly, and eliminating "burn spots". Convection heating reduces the cooking time needed by 33%-50% keeping juices and taste locked in. This oven has user-friendly controls that allow you to easily prepare whatever dish is on your menu.
Cooking with this oven versus your full size oven saves huge amounts of energy too. The dollars saved in energy costs pays for this versatile countertop oven many times over. And the availability of a rotisserie and topside grill means even more cooking uses are available to you which means even greater energy savings! Once you start using it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it! No kitchen should be without this convenient well designed appliance. TIP: Tie up roasting chicken well prevent rubbing against oven top.
Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S - 6 Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Broiler, Steamer, Topside Grill and Rotisserie
CLICK link, photo, or 'Buy Now' button (below) NOW for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE!
For the budget concious person who still wants a QUALITY Convection Toaster Oven with a full range of cooking features, excellent energy efficiency, and convenient ease of use, this stylish Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S is the perfect fit for any kitchen. You'll get years of delicious nutricious meals and the energy savings will pay for this countertop oven many many times over.
Want To Round Out Your Meal?
How To Use Your Microwave To Get Delicious Baked Potatoes!
While your juicy rib roast or mouthwatering Roast chicken spins on the rotisserie, you may want to round out your meal with some delicious baked potatoes done in the microwave! YES you CAN get delicious baked potatoes out of a microwave! (IF you know some secrets...).
1) after washing the potato(es) and puncturing them a few times with a fork (so they don't explode in the microwave), spray them lightly with a cooking oil spray (this helps "crisp up" the outside potato peel.
2) wrap each potato in paper towel (this helps retain steam for more even and efficient cooking)
3) Take 4 toothpicks and stick them each halfway into the bottom of the potato to make 4 little "legs" so the potato is standing OFF the plate surface when cooking (this makes for more even cooking).
4) Once "cooked", remove each potato from the microwave and using a spatula or large spoon, press down on each potato to (slightly!) flatten it a bit (this breaks up the potato fibers resulting in a fluffier potato).
5) Make a slit in the top of the potato and squeeze it open from the sides (further breaking up the potato fibers) and top with some chopped onion, and / or chopped garlic, and / or some bacon bits & shredded cheese (sour cream optional).
Alternately, if you prefer mashed potatoes, you can simply throw all the baked potatoes into a large bowl and MASH them for an awesome delicious treat! (mashing potatoes with the peel left in adds flavor, and nutrition to an otherwise bland, starchy dish AND with peel in, guests KNOW they are getting fresh mashed potatoes and not "instant").
Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S Convection Toaster Oven with Grill & Rotisserie Summary of Features
Convection Toaster Oven BEST BUY!! and BEST VALUE !!
The major advantage of the Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S Convection Toaster Oven with Grill & Rotisserie over other models is it's low price and extensive features. For a surprisingly small dollar amount, this countertop oven includes a wide range of cooking options (including a grill & rotisserie!) Rotisseries are normally found only on much more expensive models and this is the only model I've found that has a top side grill. Quality is solid too and the Maxi-Matic name is well trusted. This Model INCLUDES:
- Multi-function 6-slice convection toaster oven with rotisserie spit & grill
- Cooking options include bake, grill, broil, toast, steam and rotisserie
- 23-liter interior fits a side dish, 12-inch pizza, 1-2 chickens, roast and more
- Includes 'stay on' and timer function with bell
- Nice styling with only minimal counter space needed
- Energy savings pays for oven many times over
- Convection cooking is 33%-50% faster
- Priced to fit any budget
- Food cooks evenly elliminating 'burn spots'
- Steamer handy for vegetables to make complete meals
What Others Say About The Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S
ACTUAL CUSTOMER FEEDBACK - This toaster oven replaced a piece of crap I'd had enough of ruining my food. So far I'm extremely satisfied with this toaster oven. I have already baked brownies, toasted bread, and roasted a pork loin using the rotisserie. I have had it only 5 days but am extremely satisfied so far. I bought this hoping to cook more without having to heat up the whole oven for a simple small item. The only concern is the amount of overhead clearance when using the rotisserie. You will have to tie up a chicken well to be sure not to push against the top.
Widest Range Of Features At The Lowest Price!
- "This little oven is a big bang for the buck. I just love it. Rotisserie, broil, roast, bake, steam, griddle and oh yeah-makes great toast too."
- "Space saving, and excellent on electric also"
- "With separately purchased pizza stone-a pizza oven. W/separately purchased steamer-a veggie steamer as well"
- "I have already baked brownies, toasted bread, and roasted a pork loin using the rotisserie. I have had it only 5 days but am extremely satisfied so far."
- "This can fully cook an entire meal, and is easy clean up. The purchase price is excellent for such a proven item"
- "The size is "Jumbo" yet takes up little counter space."
- "The roomier multi-use top is very handy (why don't they all do this ???). The well thought out combo design enables the heat in the top to be put to good use as a steamer and warmer when roasting/baking/broiling."
On the critical side, some customers have said the rotiserie top clearence is a bit tight so chicken(s) must be well tied to avoid rubbing the top of the oven. Also when using of the top grill, extra height (headroom) is preferred because of the heat.
Everyone LOVES the versatility, large interior space, and low price
Your comments, questions and experiences are always welcome!