- Food and Cooking
Delicious Meal for Two - For Everyone
LaFamillia Meal for Two
Have You looked in Your fridge lately, instead of buying pre-cooked meals for dozens of dollars?
Spending money on restaurant meals is past! With my meal, for two persons - You can multiply it - there is no room for expensive meals. Dinner or lunch, whatever, this meal can be eaten in every occasion. It's tasty, it's full of minerals, vitamins, and healthy vegetables, but still - it will calm Your hunger for food - for sure.
So, as I've looked in already written hubs - there are too many, already "made-up" recipes, that are just prepared, pictured, decorated and cooked. This one - has NO NAME and I've decided to give it a name by it's creator - "LaFamillia Meal for Two"
Please rate, myown specialty
"LaFamillia Meal for Two"
- 1 middle sized Onion, Chopped into the mix
- 1 middle sized Potato, Sliced and Chopped into the mix
- 4 to 5 Grill Sausages, Just cut the pairs into singles
- 1 middle sized Paprika, Sliced and Chooped into the mix
- Little bit, by wish Papper, While making the mix (all this)
- Little bit, by wish Salt, While making the mix (all this)
- Spices "Vegeta", By whish, it's not required
- An "circle" of (20ml) Sunflower Oil, For frying the mix with sausages
Accessories and items needed:
- First, You need to make the "mix" of sausages, paprika, potato, onion, and spices. When I say spices: I mean just paper and salt. Take the pairs of sausages, because most of them are sold in pair, cut the pairs - and make them "singles". Now, cut them, nicely, with sharp knife, on the middle - everyone of it (4-5). Now put the sausages in some shallow dish, as You can see on the picture.
- Now, in next step, You need to slice and chop vegetables. Slice tomato, and chop it - first - and put in ON sausages. Because of "juice" of potato, that will sausages "suck up", that will give an incredible taste. Now, put paper on it, a little on it... After that, chop on small pieces onion, and let the "juice" of onion rate with sausages. Also, slice, and than chop the paprika - 1 mid-sized, into it, and let it "stir" onto mix for couple of minutes. Until it does...
- Take some deeper dish, put water in it, and put it on the "high" level of fire. So, deep dish and water until three fingers from the top. Now, tomato needs to be "cleaned", so wash it - all with it's surface. Peel the tomatoes, genteelly, because young tomato has almost none of the first potato layer. I mean, it is so thin that You can literally peel it like You would peel tomato's surface layer... If You get me. So, when You're done with 5 mid-sized potatoes - put them in, already hot water.
- Until You've done it, the oil on hot plate is now very hot. Put the mix gently, like I've done it on videos, and put the paper once again when they are in pan. Shake the pan every 2-5 minutes. To let the sauce from vegetables that You've put in to be absorbed by sausages. When water, with potatoes stats to boil, turn the fire of, and let it be for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the sausages, after 10 minutes, and let them to fry in pan for another 5 minutes. You will see...When You smell the fried onion, it's time to get it off from fire.
- Serve it, 2,5 sausages by plate and add all the sauce from pan, that sausages were fried in, with it. Make it 50:50. Now, when You placed 2 sausages parallel, put the other 1/2 of sausage like L. It can mean Love, Livia, or whatever... :) In this case - it means, Lafamillia - meal for two :)
- Slice some "white" cheese on it, like I did. Stir the hot water, and take the potatoes - sliced like I did, on so called "triangles", and put them 50:50 in Your plate. Put a bit salt, by Your taste - on the potato. Put some greens, it is healthy, and it looks nice on a plate with these colors on it. And - there You go. From practically nothing - You have an 30$ (for sure, PER ONE) meal in restaurant, in comfort of Your home ;). Enjoy and have a nice meal.
|Serving size: 2x220g|
|Calories from Fat||450|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 50 g||77%|
|Unsaturated fat 40 g|
|Carbohydrates 100 g||33%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 20 g||80%|
|Protein 100 g||200%|
|Cholesterol 20 mg||7%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------ VIDEO GUIDE ------ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down, You will be video guided, step-by-step, how to make this delicious meal for two, that's totally made/created by my imagination power and creativity!