Mini Cupcake Maker
The Mini Cupcake Maker
Bake mini cupcakes in just minutes. Super easy to clean and it's fun to use. The kids would love this cute mini cupcake maker, because it is so easy to use and without the hassle of the oven. Perfect for parties, sleepovers, special days, or just to give away. Decorate them with your favorite baking cupcake decorations.
Find the mini cupcake maker that you like best. They have different types of cupcake makers on the market, compare prices and start having fun baking the cutest mini cupcakes ever!
The Cupcake Club on Squidoo is an ever-growing collection of the best cupcake recipes ever. You can make pages for your favorite cupcakes (and even earn money from them). Click the big cupcake you see at the right to learn more and get started.
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 8 ounces (1 stick) Butter cut into pieces
- 4 Large Eggs
- at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Cake Flour
- 2 -1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease and flour 24 muffin cups, then line with cupcake liners.
- 3. Beat the butter on low speed in a large mixing bowl to soften.
- 4. Increase the speed to medium and beat until smooth.
- 5. Add the sugar, about one tablespoon at a time.
- 6. Beat until light and fluffy.
- 7. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 8. Scrape the bowl down, then beat until smooth.
- 9. In a medium bowl, measure the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 10. Sift thoroughly.
- 11. Add the dry ingredients to the first mixture, a little at a time, alternating with the milk.
- 12. Continue beating on medium speed until smooth and well blended.
- 13. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- 14. Fill the muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- 15. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 16. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 to 8 minutes, then remove from muffin pan, and cool completely.
- 17. Frost as desired.
How To Use The Mini Cupcake Maker
Is very easy to use the mini cupcake maker at home. Just plug the mini cupcake maker, let it heat. While the maker is heating up, mix your cupcake batter. Make sure to grease the cupcake maker before pouring the mix into it.
If you like you can use mini baking cups or pour directly to the holes. Only use a spoonful of the batter and close the top lid. Wait for 4-6 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden on the top.
Wait for them to cool down and decorate with your favorite cupcakes decorations!
Photo Credit: Smart Planet
Get The Mini Cupcake Maker Today! - A must have in the kitchen
Make incredible homemade cupcakes or muffins with less energy and in less time than oven baking. Easy to use with boxed cake mix or your own favorite recipes. Non-stick surface releases cupcakes instantly and makes clean up a breeze.
Mini Cupcakes Baking Cups
Another Easy Mini Cupcake Maker
Bake homemade cupcakes quick and easy, Makes 7 mini cupcakes, Power and ready indicator light for easy cooking, Non-stick baking tray for easy clean up.
Watch How The Mini Cupcake Maker Is Used
Pink Mini Cupcake Maker
* Cupcake maker bakes up to 6 cupcakes in just 10 minutes
* Cupcake-shaped housing; domed lid with easy-lift handle
* Power/ready indicator lights offer added convenience
* Nonstick cooking plates for effortless cake removal and quick cleanup
* Measures 10-4/5 by 10 by 6-4/5 inches
If You Like Mini Cupcake Maker, Then You Will Love The Donut Maker and Waffle Maker - Super cute addition To Your Kitchen
Do You Have The Mini Cupcake Maker?
Where else can you find The Cupcake Club? - Our blog, HQ on Squidoo and Facebook Fan Club.
- The Cupcake Club: The Blog
For even more cupcake ideas.
- The Cupcake Club: Facebook Fan Club
This is where we have all our tasty discussions, weekly celebrations, and share our lenses back and forth.
- The Cupcake Club: Make your own cupcake page on Squidoo
Where you can go to make your next cupcake page for the club. For free.