Mini Meatloaves Recipe
Easy Mini Meatloaves Recipe
Looking for a great tasting Mini Meatloaves Recipe? Well here is an easy recipe for mini meatloaves I think you will love. These Mini Meatloaves are good for a meal for just one person or can make several of them for an individual serving for each member of the family. These mini meatloaves are great when it comes to making a meatloaf sandwich or just a snack, they are even good for parties and family gatherings. I hope you like my mini meatloaves recipe!
Meatloaf Soundtrack - Music to bake by
Meatloaf is at it Again - Hot hits. Who wants cold Meatloaf?
Prep Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Total Time: Approximately 1 hour
- (1 1/2) lbs ground beef
- (1/2) cup onion - finely chopped
- (1/2) cup breadcrumbs - You choose the bread
- rye or whole wheat
- (1 3/4) cups Mild Cheddar Cheese - shredded & divided
- (1) egg
- (1/2) tsp salt
- (1/2) tsp black pepper - freshly ground
- (1/4) cup mustard - Dijon preferred
- (2) tbsp brown sugar
- (1) tsp dried dill (optional)
- 1) Mix the ground beef with the breadcrumbs and then mix in the onions and only (1 Â¼) Cups f the cheese. Set aside the remaining cheese for a later step. Also mix in the salt & pepper & egg.
- 2) Form the mixture into small meatloaf oval forms. Do not make them more than 1 inch in thickness
- 3) Line a shallow backing sheet with foil and put the loaves on the foil
- 4) In a separate bowl, mix the mustard, brown sugar and if you like dill, add it.
- 5) Take this mustard mixture and coat it over the tops of the meatloaf forms
- 6) Preheat oven to 375F and bake for (25) to (35) minutes or until meat reaches 160F (internal temperature).
- 7) Remove the meatloaf forms but leave the oven on
- 8) Taking the cheese that you set aside in the earlier step, sprinkle it on top. Continue baking another few minutes until the cheese melts. Do not overcook.