- Food and Cooking
Mini Cherry Almond Bundt Cakes
A Special Treat for A Special Day
I enjoy making something special for my family and friends which makes this dessert at the top of the list. These cute and scrumptious Mini Cherry Almond Bundt Cakes give everyone their own individual taste of heaven. They are also delicious served with ice cream!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- Cherries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour 8 mini bundt pans.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and sour cream, mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Stir in cherries.
- Divide batter equally between pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and plate each bundt cake.
- Drizzle with amaretto and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with additional cherries if desired.
Just the right size to make four different mini bundt designs.