This is the way I make meatloaf. It is moist and juicy. It resembles the one my grandmother used to make, but don't tell her, mine is better.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 cup ground corn flakes
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Fill it with the mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake it at 350 F for 35 minutes.
- Remove the foil and insert a thermometer.
- Continue baking until the meat thermometer reads 160 F.
- If you don't have a thermometer just check the meatloaf and remove it from the oven when it is cooked.
- Picture credit: Picture by jeffreyw on Flickr.com under Creative Commons License.
- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode .
Do you think this meatloaf is delicious?
© 2013 ludyshubs