- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
An Illustrated Guide to Making Perfect Mojito
A great mojito is made with rum (customarily white), sugar, lime, mint, ice and pop water, served in a highball glass. The key with this drink is adjust: you need to have the balance to taste every component, with each working in harmony.
- 60mL Rum - Bacardi or Havana, (optional) - Kids friendly ;)
- 30mL Lime Juice
- 25mL Sugar Syrup
- 60mL Soda
- Fill a hi-ball glass or any type of glass, with lots of ice.
- Pick some fresh mint leaves, shred in halves and add to glass
- Add the rum ( optional) , lime juice and sugar
- Pour in a reasonable amount of soda - more or less , as per taste.
- stir thoroughly.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|